Posted on Saturday, May 6, 2023
CruxOCM is the automation company for heavy industry. We are venture-backed and challenging the status quo in the energy sector.
We believe control room operators should have the best tools to perform their job safely and efficiently while minimizing environmental impact and maximizing revenue. If pilots have autopilot software, why not control room operators?
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a Hydraulics Engineer to lead the hydraulic modeling component of our platform. You will focus on ensuring hydraulics are considered and enforce safe and accurate operations. You will work closely with the Product, Engineering, Advanced Process Control, and Deployment teams that have expertise in chemistry, physics, mechatronics, automation, simulation, and technology.
The projects are complex and the problems are challenging. We move quickly and get stuff done! You will also be involved in product development and deployment from initial design to final delivery. Your impact will be significant and far-reaching.
- Ensure accurate representation and implementation of physical relationships in the platform
- Outline the technical requirements of hydraulic enhancements
- Test hydraulics-related feature and functionality enhancements
- Validate hydraulic model accuracy and compare data between a simulated system and the real-world
- Provide technical guidance for future hydraulic model developments and enhancements
- Review the implementation of hydraulic enhancements in the platform
- Create, validate, and manage SPS models
- Develop documentation and hold sessions on hydraulic fundamentals
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Employee stock option plan
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Remote-first work
- Flexible work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Growth-mindset culture
- A diverse and inclusive environment
CruxOCM is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in the workplace. We are therefore happy to accommodate any accessibility needs you may have. If you require an accommodation in order to participate in our hiring process, please email email@example.com to make your needs known in advance.
See more open positions at CruxOCM
Something looks off?