Toronto, ON, Canada
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
Good visuals are appealing to the eye, but great visuals tell stories that reignite your desire to discover, spark your creative imagination and even influence what we buy, eat, and do. That’s why CrowdRiff exists: to empower destination marketers to showcase their unique destinations through powerful visual storytelling solutions.
✨ CrowdRiff is built around the idea of pushing the boundaries of exploration; and our dedication to finding experiences that feel more authentic and undiscovered make us who we are. We like to think of ourselves as modern-day explorers, who believe in taking action now and thrive in an open, challenging, and encouraging environment.
Our team is a quirky and diverse crew that has one thing in common: our love for great visuals. Picture this. You will contribute to amplifying unique travel experiences like scuba diving in Tahiti 🌊, exploring Napa’s wine country🥂, bungee jumping in Queenstown 🤩and much more while having access to some of our amazing travel perks that allow you to immerse yourselves in local communities and culture.
At CrowdRiff, you have the freedom, autonomy, and resources to set the course of your own future along with an incredible crew. We understand that to feel empowered and to keep forging new paths professionally and personally, we need to pull out all the stops. That’s why we take a proactive approach and set not only professional but also personal goals for all CrowdRiffers. To make this possible, we offer opportunities related to training, tuition, conferences, workshops, or anything else that will help you achieve your goals under our ‘DevDollars’ program.
Every day, we work across departments, time zones, and even oceans to reach our goals and delight our customers - all while being remote. If you are looking to make travel an incredible experience today, and for future generations, and are passionate about visuals & tech, you’re just our type. 💯
Your Role:Operations Associate
We’re looking for an Operations Associate to join CrowdRiff’s Creator Services team that facilitates the delivery of authentic, high-quality vertical video content made by local content creators to our customers that include Destination Marketing Organizations and reputable travel brands.
In this role, the Operations Associate will have the opportunity to work with content creators and various internal teams. You will work alongside a cross-functional team including onboarding, customer success, and product, as well as an outsourced team.
This is a hands-on operational role with responsibilities that will evolve and change. You will onboard and engage with creators, moderate content while maintaining high content quality standards before delivering content to customers, and keep all of our data and processes up to date.
What you’ll do:
- Work with an outsourced team to build lead lists of content creators in multiple geographies and manage the creator onboarding process
- Manage the content fulfillment process
- Roll out content briefs to creators and ensure that the creators submit the content within timelines
- Review and moderate all the content that is submitted by creators on a daily basis
- Update and maintain data and ensure integrity across various tools and systems
- Implement and optimize processes, and utilize technology to ensure excellent customer service and content supply as we continue to scale and expand to new geographies
- Track KPIs and analyze standardized reports to understand the health of operations
Ideally, you'll have:
- 2+ years of experience in an operational role, with a demonstrated ability to work with people across all levels in an organization
- Experience working in a fast paced environment – you’re highly organized with the ability to manage a high volume of tasks across multiple projects with minimal guidance and tight SLAs
- Ability to leverage technology to create and manage efficient workflows and establish cross-functional process efficiencies
- Practical experience working with tools such as Airtable, Zapier, Google Sheets, Front
- Great written and verbal communication skills that help you partner well with team members and other internal and external stakeholders
At CrowdRiff, we don’t just believe in wow-ing our customers, but also our employees. That’s why, in addition to your competitive salary and medical/dental/vision plan, we offer perks like:
Well-being & growth:
🍼 Parental leave
🧑🎓 Extended learning and development opportunities through our DevDollars program
Flexibility at work:
☀️Feel-good Fridays with every other Friday off in summer
🤝 No-meeting Fridays year-round
💪 Work from home allowance + Flexible work hours
🎉 Regular team socials & team events
⛱ Up to 8 weeks of vacation
💲 Up to $3000 towards your next trip
🧑✈️ Access to a personal travel concierge
Want to hear more? Visit our website and learn more about our team.
Upon request, CrowdRiff will provide job applicants with any accommodations they may require for the interview process, candidate assessments, and all other applicable steps within the recruitment and selection process. When requested, CrowdRiff will consult with the applicant to provide suitable accommodations.
CrowdRiff is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors.
See more open positions at CrowdRiff
Something looks off?