Creative Destruction Lab
The CDL Program Manager is responsible for organizing and executing CDL event activities, including overseeing the delivery of event management services to ensure client needs are being met; overseeing space and resource requirements for events and related programming; overseeing the implementation of event plans and activities; and monitoring financial accounts for events and related programs.
Conducts event planning activities by:
- Acting as the first point of contact for event-related inquiries
- Organizing and executing event activities
- Overseeing the delivery of event management services to ensure client needs are being met
- Coordinating the schedule for program and event calendars
- Monitoring financial accounts for events and related programs, including approval and payment of vendor invoices.
Support continual improvement in event hosting by:
- Liaising with clients and vendors to resolve minor complaints and address issues
- Collecting feedback on programs or events
- Conducting post-event evaluations, analysis, and recommendations for changes
- Revising standard operating procedures manuals
Five or more years of job-related experience, including At least five years of experience working in a project management role, and a minimum five years of experience planning/delivering large, complex events.
Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Salary Range: $60,846 – $82,749/yr
- Job Grade: A9
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Entrepreneurial and highly motivated with a strong interest in startups and venture capital
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for consistently meeting or exceeding performance objectives
- Strong, team-oriented work ethic with a willingness to work independently and autonomously
- Highly organized with strong project management experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
Georgia Tech provides equal opportunity to all faculty, staff, students, and all other members of the Georgia Tech community, including applicants for admission and/or employment, contractors, volunteers, and participants in institutional programs, activities, or services. Georgia Tech complies with all applicable laws and regulations governing equal opportunity in the workplace and in educational activities. Georgia Tech prohibits discrimination, including discriminatory harassment, on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status in its programs, activities, employment, and admissions. This prohibition applies to faculty, staff, students, and all other members of the Georgia Tech community, including affiliates, invitees, and guests.
- This is a supervisory position.
- This position does not have any financial responsibilities.
- This role is not considered a position of trust.
- This position does not require a purchasing card (P-Card).
- This position does not require a security clearance.
Successful candidate must be able to pass a background check. Please visit http://policylibrary.gatech.edu/employment/pre-employment-screening
Something looks off?