Marketing & Communications
Posted on Saturday, February 10, 2024
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
Cority is seeking a Communications Manager to oversee corporate communications efforts to enhance Cority’s brand recognition, exemplify its values, position the company as a thought leader, and clearly articulate its value and relevance to the market. This role will be responsible for collaborating with external vendors, internal stakeholders, SMEs, and fellow marketing team members to create on-brand and product-relevant comms within the areas of media relations, website messaging, presentation materials, contributed & owned content, and social media.
A successful candidate will be able to track and associate their efforts with increased brand awareness, accelerated quality lead & pipeline generation, and a positive impact on digital and inbound marketing KPIs such as site traffic, social media engagement, conversion rates, and SEO rankings. Additionally, success in this role will hinge on the ability to understand and communicate the nuances of Cority’s differentiators, product offering, and value, across the functions of Safety, Health, Environment, and Sustainability, as well as marketplace trends across these verticals applied to a broad range of industries.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in both global and regional communications strategies & nuance, copywriting for a variety of digital & inbound channels, and engaging audiences across mediums. Candidates must be knowledgeable about the B2B sales funnel, the various lead stages, and strategies for educating and delighting the broader market, prospects, and customers.
This role is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to build an expansive portfolio of work and write about some of the most pressing topics facing enterprise and mid-market companies across the world.
- Communications Creation & Management
- Produce high-quality and on-brand corporate communication assets that effectively reach, resonate, help, and engage Cority’s Ideal Customer Profiles (ICPs)
- Work with internal product owners and stakeholders to ensure communications and copy accurately reflect product value, marketplace differentiation, and brand messaging
- Serve as the main internal point of contact to develop and coordinate company announcements, press releases, and contributed content pieces, including gathering resource material, coordinating interviews, and drafting releases &/or content, and distributing across relevant wires
- Review, proof, and edit all corporate communication deliverables to ensure brand integrity of creative and messaging and adherence to SEO best practices
- Track and report on performance using platform and analytics tools
- Partner with marketing leadership and content teams to develop a communications calendar that aligns with team, department, and company objectives
- Work with internal experts to find, highlight, and give life to the unique challenges faced by front-line workers, change agents, and unsung heroes in EHS & Sustainability roles across the globe
- Craft and collaborate with fellow marketers to create compelling copy across digital assets including website(s), listings, advertising, and traditional content such as blogs
- Manage award calendar and coordinate internal resources to produce award-winning submissions in relevant industry and business programs
- Execute and manage go-to-market communications planning, from both a national and global level
- Social and Community Engagement
- Work with marketing leadership to develop corporate social media strategy and governance
- Develop an engagement strategy for maximizing the value of Cority’s online LinkedIn community for both members as well as the company in order to position it as a thought leader and resource in the marketplace
- Manage the regular publishing and engagement of the corporate EHS social profiles with a primary focus on LinkedIn
- Implement and create dynamic, engaging, and on brand social content that showcases Cority’s mission, vision, values, and culture through video, written, and image content on all social media platforms both internally and externally
- Advance corporate advocacy efforts (e.g. references, testimonials, and case studies) by ensuring proof points are socialized across relevant mediums
- Liase with Digital Advertising Team to develop workflows and content that spans organic and paid channels to ensure proper tracking, attribution, and avenues for lead generation activities
- Grow Cority’s brand awareness beyond primary and secondary audiences to expand market presence
- Regularly report on key metrics using platform and other analytics tools
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a combination of communications, social media management, and public relations
- B2B SaaS or software experience strongly preferred with a demonstrable understanding of related marketing funnels and how to align content strategies with customer journeys
- Ability to work with and through multiple stakeholders, whether internal or external, that are key to the business
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, marketing, or relevant work experience
- Hands-on experience managing social media (specifically LinkedIn) and experience working with online content creators
- Background or experience in any of the verticals or markets that Cority serves is a highly preferred, including environmental, health, safety, sustainability, quality
- Exceptional copywriter, editor, and proofreader across writing styles and digital channels
- Deep understanding of what constitutes high-quality and engaging brand storytelling
- Recent and relevant samples will be requested
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic and tactical levels
- Exceptional communication, and collaboration skills at both the executive level and with colleagues in cross-functional teams
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- Creative and business writer, exceptional attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication skills, commitment to delivering high-quality and error-free work
- Experience with Google Analytics to evaluate engagement, source/medium insights, and related KPIs with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate to get the best results possible
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to interact with the audience and colleagues across the globe in a polished and professional demeanor
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with the ability to project management effectively with decentralized, cross-functional teams
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and capacity to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.