VP, Customer Support
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, Cority is looking for a dynamic, hands-on VP of Customer Support.
In this pivotal role, you will lead an exceptional global Customer Support team, tasked with delivering a best-in-class support experience for our customer base. You will be responsible for developing and executing critical initiatives to improve customer satisfaction and retention rates. As a change agent, you will optimize existing processes and innovate new structures and workflows to elevate the overall customer experience. Your strategic vision and leadership will be instrumental in shaping the future of customer support within our organization.
- Identifying and implementing key departmental initiatives to help scale the Customer Support organization while maintaining highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Grow customer engagement in Cority’s User Community
- Oversee and maintain the strategic direction of the Tier 1 and Tier 2 Customer Support team
- Coaching and nurturing Customer Support talent
- Foster a customer centric culture and ensure that the team members are motivated and engaged to deliver exceptional service
- Defining and streamlining internal processes
- Forecast demand and drive scalability of the team
- Building a data driven business unit and setting objectives and measuring individual's performance
- Report on support metrics, customer impact and team performance
- Maintain data consistency across all supported products
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, Customer Success, Marketing and Sales to manage escalations or to provide customer centric data
- Own Customer Support escalations and response time including engaging internal stakeholders as required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- Proven experience leading a Customer Support organization for a SaaS Software company
- Passion for delivering world class customer support
- Good understanding of customer support technologies, trends, and best practices
- Comfortable driving continuous improvements
- Experience leading remote teams
- Strong understanding of Customer Support metrics and KPIs
- Strong analytical skills to translate information into actionable solutions and strategies
- Experience driving change to improve the performance of the Customer Support organization
- Proven ability to work in high-pace SaaS organizations
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.