Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities.
- Achieve monthly quotas of $ pipeline generation.
- Meet or exceed activity metrics for managing inbound Leads.
- Meet or exceed activity metrics for outbound attempted calls, voicemails, conference calls, discovery calls, emails and Linkedin Inmails.
- Position the value proposition of the Cority solution and communicate key information regarding solutions and delivery of our products.
- Actively build product, customer and market knowledge.
- Educate prospective customers on new and existing capabilities of the software platform.
- Work with Sales Executives (SE) to research and prioritize target account lists.
- Validate and update sales and marketing information in Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Qualify inbound leads generated by marketing activities to identify relevant Sales Accepted Opportunities for SEs.
- Perform outbound sales activities (prospecting) such as cold calling to locate and qualify relevant Sales Accepted Opportunities for SEs.
- Nurture potential long-term Opportunities through consistent phone and email communications.
- Responsible for building a strong, and consistent pipeline of leads.
- Report on any new market trends that may provide additional insight to sales and marketing to build out messaging for targeted audiences.
- Create sales and marketing materials that support lead generation and nurturing activities working with Marketing (Mktg.).
- Off-hour work may be required for international market development (early and late shift)
- Other responsibilities assigned as required.
- The role reports to the Manager, BDR with day-to-day accountability to, and coaching from, the BDR Team Lead.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Undergraduate degree.
- 1-2 years' experience in a sales role, preferably in B2B, preferably in software.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to navigate corporate structures and identify decision makers.
- Knowledge of CRMs such as Salesforce desirable.
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to email@example.com.