Customer Success Manager
Posted on Thursday, January 25, 2024
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
At Cority, we are passionate about customer success. It’s not just a job for us, it’s our mission. Cority is revolutionizing our industry by putting customer success at the heart of our business. Customer Success Managers are integral in this mission and are responsible for working directly with customers to support them with engagement, adoption and retention.
We are currently looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join the Cority team. Customer Success Managers are responsible for the customer’s overall health, managing the customer success journey and fostering ongoing adoption while also delivering consistent and high-quality performance KPIs. This will be completed through the ability to build productive relationships, identify customer business needs, and solve customer problems. Customer Success Managers will also be required to work closely with Customer Sales, Product Management, Support and other departments.
- Manage relationships: Serving as the single point of contact you will actively manage post-sales services relationships, which includes driving platform adoption, business reviews, customer satisfaction and renewal
- Customer Health: Using metrics, regular interactions and other related attributes maintain an accurate pulse on the health of the customer. Gauge the current health status and continuously work to improve/maintain a healthy state.
- Manage Renewals: Mange your customer renewals to ensure it is a stream-lined and seamless experience
- Advise: Manage your portfolio of accounts and establish a trusted advisor relationship with your customers, strategically position our solution and drive adoption
- Build: You will build relationships with customers at all levels from end users and individual contributors to IT Managers and Senior Executives
- Infuse enthusiasm: You will ignite a sense of excitement with the customer, encouraging adoption and expansion where possible
- Train: You will lead high-level online training sessions to drive user adoption
- Communicate: You will consistently touch base with customers throughout the contract lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed
- This role will also be responsible for finding new opportunities for customers to extend their use of Cority within their organization. Our CSM’s work closely with customers to discover their business needs/challenges and then coach them on the best ways to use Cority to solve them. The CSM will proactively identify customer needs and propose thorough solutions.
- Work with customers to identify critical goals and key performance indicators. Review these goals on a regular interval.
- Monitor usage of the platform via reporting tools and work with your customers to develop strategies that drive deeper adoption.
- Individually, or together with CS team members, develop best practices as needed to present to customers whether it be related to products or customer success advocacy.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 3-5 years of Customer Success Management / Account Management experience at B2B SaaS company.
- Strong customer-facing skills including communication skills, expectation management, information management and presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to be resourceful when assisting customers.
- High attention to detail and organization skills. Willing to juggle many things at once and prioritize effectively.
- Take ownership over his/her work and customers and be accountable for their success.
- Creative problem solver who can think strategically on the fly.
- Able to build rapport with customers, drive them towards desired actions, and challenge them when appropriate.
- Ability to quickly learn new solutions and technology.
- Proven track record of working in a fast paced, agile work environment will be given preference.
- Post-Secondary Education in a related field (Business, Software Development, Health and Safety, Information Technology, etc.).Travel to customer sites and other meetings as required.
- Speaks German
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to email@example.com.