Director Customer Growth & Retention
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
At Cority, we are passionate about our customers – their safety, health, sustainability and ultimately, success. It’s not just a job for us, it’s our mission. Cority is revolutionizing our industry by putting customer success at the heart of our business.
We are currently looking for a Director Customer Growth and Retention to join the Cority team. Reporting to the VP Sales EMEA & APAC, this is a leadership role focused on:
-Customer Growth – providing guidance and leadership to the APAC Cority Sales team members and also helping to drive regional growth through strategic partnerships and marketing initiatives.
-Customer Retention – supporting existing customers as a leadership and governance contact and escalation point to help ensure long-term customer satisfaction.
-Customer Project Support – providing guidance and technical support in terms of software implementation projects development, planning, and execution.
- Strong collaboration: This role works closely with Sales, Strategic Solutions, Customer Success, Professional Services, and Marketing.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Liaise with cross-functional internal teams (Product, IT, Sales, Marketing, Professional Services) to improve the entire customer experience.
- Individually, or together with CS team members, develop best practices as needed to present to customers whether it be related to products or customer success advocacy.
- Improve customer experiences through methods such as recording product release training videos, offsite customer round tables and training webinars.
- Attend on-site customer meetings as needed to cultivate the customer relationship, deliver content and/or conduct business reviews.
- Provide strategic guidance to the sales team to meet and exceed targets, increasing the revenue of the team year over year.
- Identify/Influence upsell/cross-sell opportunities through regular client interactions and relationship building activities.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly forecast meetings, business reviews, monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results.
- Define a clear and compelling annual plan, driving a culture of strong execution, orientation towards developing new customer accounts, expanding existing ones and ensuring high retention rates on existing accounts.
Provide Support to Customer Projects:
- Foster a strong partnership with Cority’s Strategic Solutions and Professional Services teams and third-party organizations to help formulate and deliver profitable implementations.
- If called upon can help customers understand change management and the vision for successfully deploying Cority. This may require helping to gather customer requirements to produce implementation strategies, cost estimates, and statements of work.
- Help to streamline the Sales to Services transition.
Qualifications and Characteristics of an Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in (ideally) an EHSQ strategic SaaS software sales/account management or consultancy role with a proven successful background in building, motivating, and leading a team.
- Leadership experience desired
- A Bachelor`s Degree.
- Experience across APAC region an asset
- Consultative skills and ability to construct and articulate strong business case and ROI, strategic account planning and execution skills.
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Resilient, well-paced, flexible. Demonstrated initiative, able to work effectively within time constraints.
- Resourceful, self-sufficient, assumes individual accountability.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Winning attitude, team first
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, collaborative style, able to communicate effectively at all levels.
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to email@example.com.