Associate Project Manager
Posted on Friday, January 12, 2024
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
The Associate Project Manager is responsible for providing dedicated project management for global implementations of Cority’s EHS and Quality software systems. The successful candidate will be a self‐starter with a background in project management, preferably with software experience in a client facing role, who can leverage these skills to successfully manage the end-to-end implementation of Cority’s EHS and Quality software.
Note, this role has a Native French speaking requirement.
- Assist with managing large and complex projects with multiple diverse stakeholders
- Help to manage all phases of a project in accordance with the Cority Implementation Methodology
- Take the responsibility to ensure completion of all deliverables required as defined by the Cority Implementation Methodology and customer project plan
- Manage and promote effective key strategic internal and external relationships with project stakeholders, management and delivery teams
- Help manage client expectations with respect to forecasted effort, duration, and costs of a project or program
- Work with the Cority sales team to identify customer project requirements to support accurate engagement scoping
- Aid in the creation of Statement of Work (SOW) and associated effort and cost
- Coordinate a multi-disciplined team of Professional Services Consultants, Developers and Client Resources to successfully implement Cority software for clients
- Manage change processes and effectively communicate the impact to the client
- Develop detailed project schedules in collaboration with team members
- Self-sufficient in the creation and maintenance of project schedules accommodating unique project requirements
- Monitor and control project deliverables, budgets, and timelines to ensure projects are delivered with high quality, within budget, and on time
- Assist with identifying, documenting, and mitigating project risks and issues
- Hold status meetings and effectively and efficiently communicate project status to internal and external stakeholders
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Entry level; under 3 years of experience
- French is a mandatory language requirement
- University degree in Business, IT, or related field
- PMP designation will be given special consideration
- A self-starter and fast learner with the ability to work under pressure
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Project.
- Proven leadership, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast‐paced multi‐disciplined project delivery environment
- Successful candidate will have a passion for excellence and will promote the same from their peers
- Ability to quickly pick up a technical understanding of solutions for customer
- Willing to travel (20%)
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to email@example.com.