Email Marketing Campaign Specialist
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
We’re looking for a high-energy, execution-focused team player to plan, create, and execute our lead generation, promotional, announcement, nurture, and prospecting cadence email campaigns. You'll join a team of Marketers within a fast-paced, successful, and growing company to showcase our brand and award-winning solutions to customers and prospects around the world.
The Email Marketing Campaign Specialist provides message creation, campaign planning and project management support for email programs in the U.S., EMEA, and Australia. The position is responsible for managing a full spectrum of email programs within standard guidelines and processes, including evolving needs and requirements with a calm and logical approach. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking for a position focused on demand generation via email marketing that provides potential growth opportunities as knowledge and skills are gained and refined.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in marketing message creation, email campaign implementation, and able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Manage planning, creation, writing, testing, and tracking of email marketing campaigns (lead gen, promotional, announcement, nurture, sales prospecting) aligned with marketing strategy.
- Document and oversee project tasks and timelines in Asana (work management software).
- Understand key benefits of Cority’s solutions and connection to common buyer challenges.
- Select relevant content and develop messaging to drive engagement with target audiences in different stages of buyer lifecycle.
- Develop Sales/BDR cadences to support inbound MQL follow up and outbound prospecting.
- Evaluate and optimize email campaigns for more efficient delivery and higher open/click rates.
- Ensure email programs follow current best practices and opt-in compliance requirements.
- Recommend new campaigns to drive engagement and support Demand Gen goals.
- Work with creative team to create engaging email templates for campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing ops on automated email workflows and nurture/drip campaigns.
- Track and report on email program performance using Marketo, Salesforce, and other tools.
- Analyze key email metrics to identify performance gaps and recommend ways to optimize.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience in B2B email marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Business, or related discipline preferred.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proof-reading skills.
- Expertise in MS Office - Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook and a work management tool (like Asana).
- Experience using a marketing automation platform (Marketo, Pardot & HubSpot), Salesforce CRM, and sale engagement tool (like SalesLoft).
- Strong understanding of email marketing principles, including email design, copywriting, readability, testing, and segmentation.
- Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. Ability to work efficiently within guidelines, prioritize responsibilities, and manage tasks under tight deadlines.
- Great verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate with colleagues across the globe in a polished and professional demeanor.
- Creative thinker, ability to create unique, compelling messaging to drive engagement/action.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with a strong desire to learn new skills.
- Technical aptitude and ability to interpret data effectively to provide insight.
- Capability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong, reliable internet connection.
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to email@example.com.