Associate Consultant- Industrial Hygiene
Posted on Saturday, December 16, 2023
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Working in isolation or as part of a team, you understand the connections between the EHSQ suites in Cority and can demonstrate your knowledge effectively to clients.
- You have a keen understanding of how and why clients would use Cority software. You have a strong commitment to service excellence and stay up to date on new features.
- You instill confidence in clients and build meaningful trust relationships both internally and externally. You demonstrate project budget awareness, responsiveness, and professionalism, and you have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Act as a liaison between Cority and clients in all assigned projects and initiatives. Provide support to Lead Consultant on a given project by helping to configure the application, train clients, test, and take notes. Support Lead Consultant with their duties as needed.
- Actively and enthusiastically participate in implementation projects using various methodologies. Work closely with the Project Manager, Lead Consultant, and Technical Consultant to form a cohesive project team.
- Establish, in conjunction with the client team and Cority Project Manager, a plan for management of the project implementation including intervention where timeline milestones are being delayed or missed.
- Work remotely with minimal travel expected. Update timesheets daily and submit for approval at the end of each week.
- A graduate of a university program in Information Technology, Occupational Health & Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Science, Sustainability, Ergonomics, Quality Management, or a related program with equivalent work experience.
- Professional designation (CIH, CSP, CSRP, COHN) is an asset; Bilingualism is an asset.
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.