Director, Sustainability Consulting Services
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
We are currently searching for a Director of Sustainability Consulting Services to lead our passionate team of Sustainability and Software Implementation Consultants. As an integral member of our leadership team, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping our Sustainability business and helping our Corporate and Financial Services customers deliver on their sustainability goals. At Cority, we empower organizations to tangibly impact sustainability initiatives and we are excited to learn how you can help us on our mission.
- Drive the strategic direction and growth of the Sustainability division of our Professional Services team.
- Collaborate with executive leadership to align the Professional Services strategy with the company’s objectives.
- Identify opportunities to expand the company’s services offerings.
- Team Management & Development
- Manage, develop and mentor a growing team of 50+ Sustainability and Software Implementation Consultants
- Ensure continuous professional development and training for consultants.
- Foster a culture of excellence and customer-centricity.
- Work with the HR team to recruit new talent
- Operational Excellence
- Design, manage and improve internal operations and processes relating to the delivery of Sustainability engagements.
- Responsible for resource management, including staffing and recruiting to optimize utilization.
- Manage the team’s capacity and staffing levels.
- Monitor and improve the quality of deliverables, and consulting expertise.
- Monitor project performance, timelines, and budgets to deliver high margins and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor team performance, KPIs and financial indicators to ensure profitability and growth.
- Customer Management
- Ensure the successful delivery of consulting engagements and software implementations exceeding client expectations.
- Establish and nurture relationships with key clients.
- Understand client needs and challenges to provide solutions that address their sustainability goals.
- Address any client concerns promptly and professionally.
- Business Development
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to drive new business opportunities.
- Contribute to the development and formalization of new Sustainability advisory offers in conjunction with Sales and Product Marketing teams
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences.
- Minimum of 10 years of professional experience, with at least 3 years in a leadership role within a software or consulting environment.
- Degree in engineering, sustainability, environmental, or related discipline. An MBA or equivalent postgraduate degree is beneficial.
- Proven track record of managing large teams and successfully delivering complex projects.
- Passionate about ESG and CSR with strong understanding of trends, and best practices.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and French.
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.