Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, November 10, 2023
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
POSITION: Director, Sales
REPORTS TO: VP, Sales
Reporting to the VP, Sales, the Director of Sales will drive year-over-year growth in our business through growing sales in our existing customer base and developing & executing strategies for landing new customers. The Director of sales will drive long term employee success with a focus on coaching, development, and building a high-performance team. We are looking for a dynamic, customer focused leader who will drive successful outcomes and lead Cority to exponential growth.
This role is responsible for the growth of Cority across the region both for EHS and ESG software sales as well as deepening Cority's partnerships across the region. The Sales Director will be responsible for achieving a personal and team quota.
- Position the sales team to grow successfully beyond its current targets, increasing the revenue of the team year over year.
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly forecast meetings, business reviews, monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results.
- Utilizing internal and external C-level resources to build a compelling, consistent vision for our customers
- Cross-functional engagement with Sales, Sales Engineering, Professional Services , and Partner alliances.
- Define a clear and compelling annual plan, driving a culture of strong execution, orientation towards developing new customer accounts, expanding existing ones and ensuring high retention rates on existing accounts
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 5+ years of experience in a managerial sales role with a proven successful background in building, motivating, and leading a team of Account Executives and Client Account Managers to achieving their revenue growth targets.
- A Bachelor`s Degree.
- Industry Experience in SaaS is an asset
- Experience driving and managing a sales team with a strong cadence of deal closure on a monthly and quarterly basis; track record of consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals.
- Strategic sales experience and revenue achievement selling multiple SaaS offerings, while building satisfied, loyal and reference-able customers.
- Consultative sales skills and ability to construct and articulate strong business case and - ROI, strategic account planning and execution skills.
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast paced environment
- Resilient, well-paced, flexible. Demonstrated initiative, able to work effectively within time constraints.
- Resourceful, self-sufficient, assumes individual accountability
- Knowledge of salesforce or other CRM systems.
- Winning attitude, team first
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, collaborative style, able to communicate effectively at all levels.
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to email@example.com.