Senior Software Engineer
Posted on Friday, November 3, 2023
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
- Design, develop, and maintain software applications using .NET.
- Analyze, estimate, and take ownership of different engineering tasks delivering efficient solutions with the best quality code.
- Write high quality code with a focus on Unit Test coverage and “free of bugs" delivery.
- Develop and maintain relational databases and integrate them with software applications.
- Collaborate with other team members to design and implement software solutions that meet business needs.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to coding standards.
- Provide technical guidance to other team members.
- Must have a university degree in computer science or a related program.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience as a developer.
- Strong understanding of software development process & lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Agile & Scrum methodology.
- Experience with .NET Core, .Net Framework, Entity Framework.
- Experience using relational database systems such as SQL Server.
- Experience creating and maintaining REST APIs.
- Knowledge on CI and CD concepts.
- Experience working on Agile Projects
- Experience of user authentication technologies as well as encryption.
- Experience working on application and workflow optimization.
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to email@example.com.