Product Analyst, Environmental
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
- Aid with the development and furthering of the Environmental Product which includes:
- Build the products into a best-in-class solution. Gather and develop requirements for technical execution of the product roadmap.
- Troubleshoot design issues and bugs in the application, including documenting solutions and establishing priority for future releases/service packs.
- Resource to Consulting for implementation support.
- Technical resource to Sales for RFP completion.
- Key contact for product testing questions/issues relating to the Environmental Product.
- Key contact for helpdesk questions/issues relating to Environmental Product.
- Communicate and train internal and external stakeholders on developed functionality.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Environmental Science, or an Environmental related field; and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- The self-starting individual should have a minimum of two years experience working in an Environmental role within a large organization with a mature Environmental Management System or in the technology industry as a business analyst.
- Knowledge and interest in the areas of Chemical Management, Air Emissions, GHG, Waste Management, environmental sampling and/or other key areas of Environmental management are an asset.
- General understanding of EU, US, Canada, and/or Australia regulatory frameworks related to Environmental regulations is a plus.
- Experience working with an EHS software solution is desired.
- An ability to grasp issues, problem solve, and suggest innovative solutions is an asset.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written, are critical to the success of this candidate.
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to email@example.com.