Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
- Act as the primary technical liaison between Cority Client Service Consultants and clients during a project. This includes but is not limited to project meetings where technical discussions regarding database conversion (data mapping development and support to programming for SQL Script writing), review of client legacy systems for integration to Cority via proprietary web service tools, advanced security configuration, defining workflow logic through business rule and advanced report development.
- Liaise with product/programming and consulting team to expedite resolution of high priority issues identified during the implementation ensuring client satisfaction and delivery of resolved technical issues or new enhancements required for a client’s Go Live. Gather technical information to provide context around technical troubleshooting that may be required during an implementation. Track and maintain bugs/findings during the implementation using JIRA.
- Assist in client business process review sessions (on-site or remote), provide support for any in-scope technical requirements, and assist in development of any project documentation
- Provide Technical Subject Matter Expertise for implementing the Cority application to meet client requirements regarding application authentication (SSO, LDAP, LDAPS, MFA), Data Clean-up tasks for historical data (Web Service tools or SQL Scripts), integrations between client and Cority systems (Web Service Tools (using SOAP / REST API’s), SQL Scripts with FTP / SFTP), understanding of HL7 file format and MIRTH Connect middle wear and any other in-scope technical tasks required for a successful implementation. Establish, in conjunction with the lead Client Service -=Consultant and the client, a plan for management of the project implementation including intervention where timeline milestones are being delayed or missed.
- Define and document technical requirements in the form of Change Requests (Change Control Documentation) when applicable. Provide experience to clients and support development of test cases and validate changes in software through design reviews to confirm software changes meet client expectations and requirements. Where necessary validate the specifications with the programming and product team.
- Conduct System Administrator and advanced Business Intelligence Reporting training sessions for client system administrators and other technical leads.
- Provide application enhancement suggestions to Product Management for the core product by means of in-depth business / technical needs analysis from the client and assessing viability of use for other Cority clients.
- A graduate of a university program in occupational health & safety, industrial hygiene, business administration or computer science or a related program with equivalent work experience. Industry experience in the field of Sustainability or EHSQ is highly recommended. Experience with the Cority software is desired.
- Working Knowledge of technical tools such as Relational Database Management Tools (SQL or Oracle), Web Service Utilities (using SOAP or REST API’s), SSO Platforms (ADFS, Shibboleth, Ping Federate, etc).
- Working knowledge with Java Script, PowerShell, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Experience with MIRTH or other middleware tools for converting CSV to HL7 is a strong asset.
- Must have strong Organizational and Time Management skills.
- Must be able to understand and communicate the role of technology in the delivery Of a SaaS based solutions.
- Must have a knowledge of system development life cycles (SDLC)
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- An ability to mentor team members and resolve conflicts considered a strong asset.
- Ability to speak Spanish and/or French is desired, but not required.
- May be required to Travel.
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to email@example.com.