Implementation Consultant - Environmental
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
We are looking for you as Implementation Consultant CSR (m/f/d) in a growing team for the independent implementation of our new customer projects. You will support our new customers in building their sustainability solution on our technology. For this purpose, you will be in direct contact with our customers. You record the wishes and expectations of our customers with regard to their sustainability strategy and reporting and map this accordingly in the customer environment in our system. In doing so, you will provide advice on both the technical feasibility and the technical implementation. In addition to this main task, you will also provide internal support to our sales department in preparing and conducting customer presentations and to our development department in quality assurance and acceptance of new system functionalities.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Customer support of new customers within the setup project.
- Preparation and planning of the project phase
- Execution of the kickoff at the customer site or via video conference
- Collection and preparation of customer requirements and mapping in our system
- Support of the system acceptance by the customer
- Training of the users at the customer site or via video conferencing
- Customer support in the application phase
- Supporting customer support in problem solving, either by direct assistance or by problem solving
- Design and maintenance of reporting standards from the CSR environment in our system
- Design and maintenance of documents (e.g. training materials, presentations, release newsletters, etc.)
- Supporting our sales department in preparing and conducting customer demos and drafting documents
- Maintain knowledge of new features and application use to better support client implementations
- You have experience in dealing directly with customers in a B2B context, ideally already having some experience in customer support, CSR reporting or project management.
- You are fundamentally familiar with environmental reporting, national and international reporting standards such as RCRA, TRI, Title V, etc.
- You have experience with environmental systems including incident investigations, root cause analysis, administering inspections, managing corrective actions and risk management
- You have experience and knowledge of environmental systems including air emissions, waste management and/or water management
- You are comfortable learning and working with software applications including developing reports and visual graphs
- You have been involved in EHS system implementation projects as a stakeholder, system administrator or end user
- You love a diversified field of activity and convince with your self-confident appearance
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- You have a sound knowledge and understanding of business and technology and can apply this to the areas of sustainability reporting
- You have the ability to develop ideas based on your analyses, to implement them technically in the software and to present them
- You are willing to support customers and be the public speaker in kickoffs, trainings and other meetings, if desired also on-site (expected travel: few days per year)
- You are characterized by a high level of ambition, willingness to learn, initiative and an independent, structured and goal-oriented work style
- You have a basic understanding of IT structures and enjoy working with MS Excel with extended application knowledge
- You have very good English language skills (for our partly English-speaking customers and in the internal communication partly conducted in English)
- A graduate of a university program in environmental, science, or a related program with equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years in software implementation experience desired.
- Industry experience in the field of environmental, safety, or industrial hygiene preferred. Professional designation (CIH, CSP, CSRP, COHN) a definite asset
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of system implementation life cycles and project management methodologies
- Experience using EMS (Enviance) or Cority software an asset.
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to email@example.com.