Posted on Wednesday, August 9, 2023
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
As a part of the company that is growing and helping health professionals be more efficient at their jobs, the Solutions Engineer collaborates with sales, solutions consulting, product, and professional services to help increase the win rate of sales. This role is responsible for presenting our platform to qualified prospects as part of the sales process. Solutions Engineers require both strong business and technical acumen to understand the needs of our client base and accurately position the Cority EHSS solution. As part of the sales team, the role will be to demonstrate how the software meets prospects’ business problems by matching their stated needs to the tools available. As a subject matter expert in EHSS, Solutions Engineers act as the trusted advisor during the sales process.
- Identify client needs during discovery sessions with new and existing clients.
- Prepare targeted demonstration scripts, environments, and sales content.
- Give effective product demonstrations to potential clients.
- Respond to proposal requests and other tender documents.
- Work with our internal product team to steer feature and function development.
- Travel as required to deliver onsite demonstrations, attend trade shows, and other functions.
- Maintain strong knowledge base of product roadmaps and the effect new functionality could have for existing customers and new opportunities.
- Stay familiar with changing industry and regulatory requirements.
Skill and Experience:
- EHSS Industry experience is an asset.
- Advanced computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), WebEx.
- Must have an ability to work independently as well as on a team in a collaborative environment and have excellent understanding of strategic selling techniques.
- Must possess strong time management skills and understand pipeline management.
- Possess excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills in managing all aspects of the sales cycle with a polished executive presence.
- Prior experience with configuring software and an understanding of relational database management systems is an asset.
- Multilingual is an asset
Characteristics of an Ideal Candidate:
- University education at bachelor’s level or higher. Additional education or professional designation would be an asset.
- Experience in environmental, health, safety or sustainability domains including regulatory knowledge, practitioner knowledge and how software is used to enable business processes.
- Must have excellent demonstration and presentation skills.
- Experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) would be an asset.
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.