Data Integration Specialist
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
The Data Integration Specialist is responsible for developing repeatable migration solutions to transition legacy platform clients’ critical data to Cority’s EHS software systems. An ideal candidate will be a self‐starter with experience in strategically solving data integration and client conversion challenges. You will play a critical role in the development, implementation, and support of Cority’s integration initiatives
- Conducts analysis of Client legacy systems and databases to facilitate the data migration process
- Develop automated data integration solutions for data integrity/cleansing requirements related to the Transform process
- Creates accurate SQL scripts to Load the data into the target database with data verification plans
- Diagnoses and repairs software problems or bugs, and assists clients with technical problems and helps to resolve those problems
- Communicates directly with Cority clients to gather necessary information, and ensure problems are understood fully.
- Works closely with Cority’s consultants and Project Managers to complete client implementations on a timely basis
- Must be comfortable driving technical requirement gathering sessions with multiple stakeholders and writing specifications for solutions.
- Work closely with Cority’s Implementation Team and clients during deployment of the Cority’s integration suite and communicate project goals, updates, and required tasks.
- Triage issues and log complete, and relevant information to resolve support requests related to Cority’s integration suite.
- Communicate with members in other Cority departments to ensure that requests/problems are resolved and that other members are satisfied with the resolution. Initiate and follow up on any additional required action.
- Work as a self-starter, not only accomplishing assigned migration tasks with a minimum of prepared documentation, but also identifying areas for improvement and combining these improvements into the product.
- Maintain a highly organized and accurate task list, visible to project management and other project resources engaged.
- Communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of data integration experience
- Experience with QA and Unit Testing.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL and relational databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL.
- Working Knowledge of XML, XSLT, JSON
- Working Knowledge of Ruby and Bootstrap
- Knowledge of Linux environment, scripting, Cron etc.
- Familiarity working in Azure and AWS
- Familiarity working with source control, such as Git
- Detail oriented. Position requires working with a live production system.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience communicating with clients.
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team. \
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming and general programming skills.\
- Ability to think outside the box, create unconventional solutions to solve unique problems.
- Must have ability to successfully balance requests from multiple streams.
- Previous experience working with EHSQ solutions is an asset.
- Previous experience completing data conversions for client implementation is an asset.
- Well-organized and self-starting individual having a minimum of two years’ experience in developing and supporting software.
- The ability to learn new skills and new technologies quickly.
- Knowledge of Web development software including .Net and C# is required.
- Experience in the development of database applications using relational database systems such as Oracle and Sequel Server is also required.
- Ability to work well with others including Cority customers, Customer Support staff, Product Managers and other Cority developers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more open positions at Cority
Something looks off?