Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Working in isolation or as part of a team you’re comfortable understanding the connections between the EHSQ suites in Cority.
- You have a keen understanding of how and why clients would use Cority software including being able to demonstrate various examples of how they are using the software.
- You’ll have been involved in EHS systems implementation projects
- You instill confidence in clients and build strong trust relationships both internally and externally.
- You stay up to date on new features released and can help improve others with only a basic knowledge level of the platform.
- You demonstrate excellent project budget awareness, responsiveness and professionalism and you have exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Act as the liaison between Cority and clients based on assigned projects. Validate that assigned clients are satisfied with all Cority provided software and services. Ensure lead consultant is involved in appropriate corrective actions and/or recommendations to Cority management.
- Follow Cority Implementation Methodology (CIM) for all customer implementations. Establish, in conjunction with the client and Cority PM, a plan for management of the project implementation including intervention where timeline milestones are being delayed or missed.
- Guide and teach clients on the configuration of Cority software to meet business requirements. Provide recommendations to clients on how to align business practices to standard Cority software functionality.
- Develop and conduct standard & client tailored training sessions for end-users and train-the-trainer programs.
- A graduate of a university program in occupational health & safety, industrial hygiene, occupational health, business administration or computer science or a related program with equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years in software implementation experience desired.
- Industry experience in the field of safety, medical, environmental or industrial hygiene preferred. Professional designation (CIH, CSP, CSRP, COHN) a definite asset
- Must have a comprehensive knowledge of system implementation life cycles and project management methodologies
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more open positions at Cority
Something looks off?