Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Cority is the global enterprise EHS software provider creating industry-leading technology to empower those who transform the way the world works.
For over 35 years, Cority has been powered by the spirit of innovation, deep domain expertise, and a commitment to integrity that enables higher levels of operational and sustainable performance with the most comprehensive, human-centered, and secure SaaS platform to help workers and businesses thrive in 100 countries around the world.
The company enjoys the industry’s highest levels of client satisfaction and has received many awards for its strong employee culture and outstanding business performance. To learn more, visit www.cority.com.
- Take part in the various consultancy missions
- Working in a variety of high-impact transition sectors: retail, finance, infrastructure, industry and services
- Supporting clients in monitoring their non-financial performance, implementing their CSR/ESG strategy and developing associated action plans
- Supporting clients in their regulatory compliance on all aspects of CSR/ESG (carbon footprint, SFRD, DPEF etc.): production of reports, analysis and consolidation of extra-financial data, definition of KPIs...
- Being trained on carbon footprint methodology and carbon assessments
- Performing CSR market studies and benchmarks, interviews, discussions with stakeholders
- Configuration and use of the Reporting 21 platform
- Manage client accounts for all their missions, with their manager
- Work closely with the business development team, both in France and in the United States, to enter and develop the North American market
- Contribute to the company’s methodological, human, commercial and strategic development and, generally, to its growth
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Reporting 21 software with the whole team (design of functionalities, collection of customer needs...)
- You have already had some prior professional experience (including internships) in CSR, ESG, SRI or sustainable development consultancy
- You want to create change and have a positive impact on the world
- You are not afraid of numbers and data analysis
- You get on well with other people and are a good listener, as you will be in permanent contact with our clients
- You are interested in the entrepreneurial adventure and are quickly able to find your place in a small team
- You are not afraid of challenges, responsibilities
- Analytical skills
- Autonomy and rigour
- Writing skills
- Analytical mind and ability to synthesize
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- An appetite for CSR and sustainable development is a prerequisite
- No computer development skills are required
Cority is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Cority is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected status. For applicants who would like to request for accommodation please send an email to email@example.com.
See more open positions at Cority
Something looks off?