Founded in Calgary, Alberta in 2001, CoolIT Systems is the leading Direct Liquid Cooling technology provider for data centers, supercomputers, and desktop computers. We design and manufacture solutions used by the largest tech companies globally.
Recognized as one of “The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2023” by Financial Times and honored with the Deloitte Fast 50 Clean Technology award in 2022, as well as the Deloitte Fast 500 distinction in both 2021 and 2022, CoolIT's rapid growth is capturing global attention.
As demand for generative AI, high performance computing and cloud solutions rapidly expands, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a member of the Program Group, you will play a crucial role in managing the successful planning, development and launch of numerous new product introductions (NPI’s) for hyperscale computing clients.
- Accountable for the Planning, Development and Launch of New Product Introductions (NPI) while adhering to timelines, budgets, and quality requirements.
- Lead cross-functional teams to drive collaboration and achieve timely and efficient product launches while adhering to CoolIT’s Product Development Process.
- Work closely and collaboratively on product development with leading global brands within major consumer electronics companies.
- Work closely with global Business Development and Account Managers to respond to customer RFPs and RFQs.
- Develop and manage NPI project scope, schedules, resources, and budgets.
- Proactively anticipate and identify project risks and issues, and respond with the appropriate level of strategies, planning and actions to meet key objectives.
- Measure and report project status using appropriate tools, techniques, and metrics.
- Manage stakeholder interactions and expectations, facilitate effective communication, and maintain alignment throughout the NPI process.
- Report and escalate to management potential issues and risks as needed.
- Facilitate regular meetings with customers and internal core teams to ensure effective communication and collaboration between internal and external cross-functional teams.
- Global travel required up to 25%.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years in product development role for electromechanical systems.
- Experience working with critical and demanding customers from large multinational organizations to provide timely updates and manage expectations.
- Capable of managing complex projects across a global organization with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with, influence and manage stakeholders at all levels of the organization, both internally and with customers.
- Successful track record for leading and delivering complex NPI projects on time, within budget, and meeting key objectives.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to quickly identify, prioritize, and address issues.
- Ability to work on multiple, concurrent problems of diverse scope with diverse teams.
- Acts with a sense of urgency, illustrates ambition, and drives for completion of tasks and projects.
- Strong cross-functional leader that takes a collaborative approach to tackle projects and overcome roadblocks.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Engineering degree, preferably in electromechanical discipline, or related technical field.
- Experience with data center thermal management and computing is highly desired
- Experience in project management desired, and PMP designation considered an asset.
We strive to be an employer of choice and as such we believe in rewarding our employees with career and development opportunities that will maintain and strengthen our culture while aligning to our vision and values.
We are a company that is full of vibrant, innovative people who love what we do. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Vacation and flex days, and paid company-wide shutdown during the holiday season.
- Dress for your day – in a casual yet professional environment.
- Retention rewards like “The Big Coffee Break” that reward tenure with additional vacation time and a monetary bonus.
- Employee ownership program.
We thank every candidate in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Your resume will be kept on file, and you may be contacted if a future suitable position becomes available.
Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo background checks including criminal records check and education.