Talent Acquisition Specialist - Technical Recruitment
Founded in Calgary, Alberta in 2001, CoolIT Systems is the leading Direct Liquid Cooling technology provider for data centers, supercomputers, and desktop computers. We design and manufacture solutions used by the largest tech companies globally.
Recognized as one of “The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2023” by Financial Times and honored with the Deloitte Fast 50 Clean Technology award in 2022, as well as the Deloitte Fast 500 distinction in both 2021 and 2022, CoolIT's rapid growth is capturing global attention.
As demand for generative AI, high performance computing and cloud solutions rapidly expands, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
We are seeking a talented Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our People team as an expert in technical recruitment. We are looking for someone who is passionate about recruitment and finding the best candidate while providing an exceptional candidate experience. This role will report to the Vice President of People and will be integral to the continued growth aspirations of CoolIT.
- Full cycle recruitment, utilizing knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates (often passive candidates)
- Maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the applicant tracking system and keeping the recruiting process moving along seamlessly
- Maintaining all Recruitment procedures, policies, tools and documents to ensure current materials are being utilized and maintained
WHO YOU ARE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience recruiting engineers, technical specialists, field/trades personnel and/or professionals in multiple disciplines
- Previous experience with applicant tracking systems
- Demonstrated experience using various sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn and Indeed
- Legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- Experience in high paced tech or manufacturing industry
- UKG experience is preferred
- LinkedIn Recruiter experience
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize time-sensitive tasks
- Strong computer skills including Excel and ATS
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, process-oriented with attention to detail
- Reliable, dependable, and accountable with a strong desire to succeed
- Must have an assertive “hunter” mindset
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities and execute under pressure
We strive to be an employer of choice and as such we believe in rewarding our employees with career and development opportunities that will maintain and strengthen our culture while aligning to our vision and values.
We are a company that is full of vibrant, innovative people who love what we do. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Vacation and flex days, and paid company-wide shutdown during the holiday season.
- Comprehensive benefits including Dental, Drugs, Optical, Paramedical and Health Spending. These costs are covered by CoolIT and are enacted from your first day.
- Dress for your day – in a casual yet professional environment.
- Retention rewards like “The Big Coffee Break” that reward tenure with additional vacation time and a monetary bonus.
- Employee ownership program.
We thank every candidate in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Your resume will be kept on file, and you may be contacted if a future suitable position becomes available.
Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo background checks including criminal records check and education.