Product Quality Manager
ABOUT COOLIT SYSTEMS INC.
Founded in Calgary, Alberta in 2001, CoolIT Systems is the leading Direct Liquid Cooling technology provider for data centers, supercomputers, and desktop computers. We design and manufacture solutions used by the largest tech companies globally.
Recognized as one of “The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2023” by Financial Times and honored with the Deloitte Fast 50 Clean Technology award in 2022, as well as the Deloitte Fast 500 distinction in both 2021 and 2022, CoolIT's rapid growth is capturing global attention.
As demand for generative AI, high performance computing and cloud solutions rapidly expands, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
We are seeking a talented Product Quality Manager to join our Engineering team. We are looking for an experienced quality leader who can work in a fast-paced environment. This role will report to the Director of Product Quality and will be integral to contributing to the future of scalable computer cooling solutions.
- Lead and develop a team of quality and reliability engineers
- Lead failure analysis initiatives while cross-collaborating with other departments
- Write and oversee test plans related to failure analysis
- Analyze data and consolidate test results to find root causes
- Write 8D reports and present to customers when needed
WHO YOU ARE:
- Master’s degree
- A minimum of 8 years experience
- Legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- MS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in quality or reliability function
- 8D/Fishbone/FA experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced technology company on projects that sometimes involve a lot of unknown or fast changing requirement
We strive to be an employer of choice and as such we believe in rewarding our employees with career and development opportunities that will maintain and strengthen our culture while aligning to our vision and values.
We are a company that is full of vibrant, innovative people who love what we do. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Vacation and flex days, and paid company-wide shutdown during the holiday season.
- Comprehensive benefits including Dental, Drugs, Optical, Paramedical and Health Spending. These costs are covered by CoolIT and are enacted from your first day.
- Dress for your day – in a casual yet professional environment.
- Retention rewards like “The Big Coffee Break” that reward tenure with additional vacation time and a monetary bonus.
- Employee ownership program.
We thank every candidate in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Your resume will be kept on file, and you may be contacted if a future suitable position becomes available.
Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo background checks including criminal records check and education.