Founded in Calgary, Alberta in 2001, CoolIT Systems is the leading Direct Liquid Cooling technology provider for data centers, supercomputers, and desktop computers. We design and manufacture solutions used by the largest tech companies globally.
Recognized as one of “The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2023” by Financial Times and honored with the Deloitte Fast 50 Clean Technology award in 2022, as well as the Deloitte Fast 500 distinction in both 2021 and 2022, CoolIT's rapid growth is capturing global attention.
As demand for generative AI, high performance computing and cloud solutions rapidly expands, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As a member of the Product Marketing team, you will manage the execution and overall success of multiple data center marketing campaigns and the creation of various marketing content.
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing campaigns such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Assist in planning, logistics and promotion for CoolIT’s participation at multiple major industry tradeshows
- Filter, document and manage inbound customer sales inquiries
- Research, create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs, whitepapers, surveys, and public relations efforts
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Support sales staff by updating marketing collateral as needed.
- Investigate and collect research on new avenues for promotions, content, and increased brand awareness.
- Assist in website updates such as content uploads, refreshed branding, text changes, and new site pages.
- Collaborate with the team to conceptualize, design, and produce visually compelling marketing materials, ensuring they align with CoolIT's brand identity and messaging.
- Develop and design infographics, social media visuals, templates, and other graphical content to enhance user engagement and improve content readability.
- Critically evaluate and enhance existing marketing materials, applying modern design principles to ensure visual consistency and effectiveness across all platforms and mediums.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Post secondary degree
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Proficiency in Canva, WordPress, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Track record of providing excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong interest in leading-edge technologies
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Mailchimp, YouTube, Google Ads & Analytics, and SurveyMonkey
- Self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- High level of creativity
- Ability to work well in collaboration with sales and advertising teams
- Strong proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- A self-motivated individual with a thirst for knowledge that moves fast;
- Enjoys and contributes to a collaborative culture where nothing is impossible; and
- Believes in being an ethical approach to conducting themselves professionally
We strive to be an employer of choice and as such we believe in rewarding our employees with career and development opportunities that will maintain and strengthen our culture while aligning to our vision and values.
We thank every candidate in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Your resume will be kept on file, and you may be contacted if a future suitable position becomes available.
Successful candidates for this position may be required to undergo background checks including criminal records check and education.