ABOUT COOLIT SYSTEMS INC.
Founded in Calgary, Alberta in 2001, CoolIT Systems is the leading Direct Liquid Cooling technology provider for data centers, supercomputers, and desktop computers. We design and manufacture solutions used by the largest tech companies globally.
Recognized as one of “The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2023” by Financial Times and honored with the Deloitte Fast 50 Clean Technology award in 2022, as well as the Deloitte Fast 500 distinction in both 2021 and 2022, CoolIT's rapid growth is capturing global attention.
As demand for generative AI, high performance computing and cloud solutions rapidly expands, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
We are seeking a talented Maintenance Technician to join our Manufacturing team. We are looking for someone with manufacturing experience and commitment to preventative maintenance. This role will report to the Facility Maintenance Manager and will be integral to an efficient manufacturing operation.
- Daily line start-up activities such as systems power-up, daily calibration, and product specific line setup, in coordination with the team leads and in line with the production schedule.
- Assist in the execution of TPM Schedule
- Maintenance of facility equipment
- Perform scheduled Manufacturing Infrastructure Preventative Maintenance on specified equipment to ensure their continued availability and maintain records of these activities.
- Be a first point of contact for equipment related issues identified by production on a day to day basis and escalate these as appropriate.
- Work with Quality Engineering to coordinate ongoing equipment calibration and maintain calibration records, ensuring the quality of tools available to the production team.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering on improvement initiatives addressing quality, capacity, or ergonomic issues in the manufacturing plant. This may include assisting in building out new infrastructure or identifying and scheduling upgrades and improvements to existing equipment.
- Aid production as time permits and priorities dictate.
WHO YOU ARE:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- Journeyman Electrician with Interprovincial Red Seal
- Experience in maintenance, manufacturing, or field services
- Experience installing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing manufacturing industrial machinery
- Experience with PLCs, Control Schematics, and familiarity with Canadian Electrical Code (CEC)
- Forklift/Scissor Lift experience
We strive to be an employer of choice and as such we believe in rewarding our employees with career and development opportunities that will maintain and strengthen our culture while aligning to our vision and values.
We are a company that is full of vibrant, innovative people who love what we do. Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Vacation and flex days, and paid company-wide shutdown during the holiday season.
- Comprehensive benefits including Dental, Drugs, Optical, Paramedical and Health Spending. These costs are covered by CoolIT and are enacted from your first day.
- Dress for your day – in a casual yet professional environment.
- Retention rewards like “The Big Coffee Break” that reward tenure with additional vacation time and a monetary bonus.
- Employee ownership program.
We thank every candidate in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Your resume will be kept on file, and you may be contacted if a future suitable position becomes available.
Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo background checks including criminal records check and education.