Thermal Mechanical Engineer
ABOUT COOLIT SYSTEMS INC.
Founded in Calgary, Alberta in 2001, CoolIT Systems is the leading Direct Liquid Cooling technology provider for data centers, supercomputers, and desktop computers. We design and manufacture solutions used by the largest tech companies globally.
Recognized as one of “The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2023” by Financial Times and honored with the Deloitte Fast 50 Clean Technology award in 2022, as well as the Deloitte Fast 500 distinction in both 2021 and 2022, CoolIT's rapid growth is capturing global attention.
As demand for generative AI, high performance computing and cloud solutions rapidly expands, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
We are seeking a talented Thermal Mechanical Engineer to join our Engineering team. We are looking for someone with a strong desire to work in a fast-paced technology company. This role will report to the Director of Product Development and will be integral to contributing to the future of scalable computer cooling solutions.
The expected salary range for this role is 83,300 TWD - 116,500 TWD per month.
Please note the salary information is a general guideline only. Salaries offered are based on skills, experience, and qualifications.
- Use CAD & simulation tools to aid in Mechanical and Thermal design of cooling products.
- Lead Design for Manufacturability (DFM) Discussions with suppliers and Design for Assembly (DFA) with production team.
- Create & Maintain 2D drawings and 3D models within the Solidworks/PDM framework, aiding in peer review when needed.
- Drive product development from early concept to mass production. Aiding in the different project phases.
- Develop and review plans to manufacture, test, and verify the operation of new components, systems, and overall products.
- Understand and conduct system level design for pumping & cooling systems.
- Conduct or support CFD simulations, Structural FEA simulations, thermal models, tolerance analysis, DFMEA, RCA and other analysis methods associated with thermal and mechanical product design.
- Be present on the manufacturing line during NPI builds to support issues and challenges as needed.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Legally authorized to work in Taiwan without company sponsorship.
- Experience with thermal analysis and CFD
- Experience with structural FEA
- Experience with Design Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (dFMEA
- Experience with static and dynamic analysis & testing (i.e. shock & vibration, thermal testing, pressure testing).
- Strong understanding of Tolerance Analysis, Heat Transfer, Fluid Dynamics & Mechanical Design.
- Proven ability to design components for mass production with a variety of different manufacturing methods.
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced technology company focused on increasing speed-to-market & production efficiency and reducing finished product cost.
We strive to be an employer of choice and as such we believe in rewarding our employees with career and development opportunities that will maintain and strengthen our culture while aligning to our vision and values.
We thank every candidate in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Your resume will be kept on file, and you may be contacted if a future suitable position becomes available.
Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo background checks including criminal records check and education.