ABOUT COOLIT SYSTEMS INC.
Founded in Calgary, Alberta in 2001, CoolIT Systems is the leading Direct Liquid Cooling technology provider for data centers, supercomputers, and desktop computers. We design and manufacture solutions used by the largest tech companies globally.
Recognized as one of “The Americas’ Fastest Growing Companies 2023” by Financial Times and honored with the Deloitte Fast 50 Clean Technology award in 2022, as well as the Deloitte Fast 500 distinction in both 2021 and 2022, CoolIT's rapid growth is capturing global attention.
As demand for generative AI, high performance computing and cloud solutions rapidly expands, there has never been a more exciting time to join our team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
We are seeking a talented Laboratory Technician to join our Engineering team. We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and the ability to think outside of the box. This role will report to the Director of Product Development and will be integral to contributing to the future of scalable computer cooling solutions.
The expected salary range for this role is 58,300 TWD - 91,500 TWD per month.
Please note the salary information is a general guideline only. Salaries offered are based on skills, experience, and qualifications.
- Perform maintenance and do basic troubleshooting of the laboratory test equipment and jigs following manufacturer’s instructions.
- Scheduling repairs or requesting to purchase parts if needed. Record keeping of the maintenance and repair logs.
- Support engineering groups in the assembling of the prototypes as per provided drawings and testing equipment as per test plans. Equipment will include: test jigs and setups, different types of PCLs and new generations of CDUs, integration of CoolIT products into customer equipment, etc
- Safely operate different test equipment including environmental chambers, TTVs, hydrostatic pumps and other test apparatus.
- Safely use different electric and hand tools to build and modify equipment under test, jigs and prototypes
- Perform regular clean up of the lab
WHO YOU ARE:
- Legally authorized to work in Taiwan without company sponsorship.
We strive to be an employer of choice and as such we believe in rewarding our employees with career and development opportunities that will maintain and strengthen our culture while aligning to our vision and values.
We thank every candidate in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Your resume will be kept on file, and you may be contacted if a future suitable position becomes available.
Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo background checks including criminal records check and education.