Regional Sales Manager - Central Region
Regional Sales Manager – Central Region
Cooledge is leading a new revolution in lighting. We are the company that changed the paradigm of the light source by introducing flexible LED light sheets that deliver high quality illumination in a form factor that is seamless, adaptable, and scalable when compared to traditional lamps.
Now Cooledge is changing the paradigm of the luminaire from traditional points and lines to large-scale luminous ceilings that deliver a unique immersive illumination experience.
Cooledge has delivered innovative illumination products to customers worldwide and supports a global sales channel of direct sales, distribution partners and manufacturer’s representatives.
We are seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager to join our talented team to help us build our growing brand in the Central Region in the U.S.A. The Central region includes the central portion of the USA from Texas to the Midwest Region and surrounding states as defined by Cooledge. This seasoned sales and design professional should have a proven track record of success with consultative selling into the design and architectural lighting industry and with National Account end users and their ecosystems. This candidate will be working with our agent partners, to promote Cooledge lighting solutions to Architects, Interior Designers, Lighting Consultants, as well as contractors, distributors, and end users. The ideal candidate will have experience in identifying, prospecting, and managing National Account End Users in hospitality, retail, commercial real estate and National Account Distributors, contractors, and influencers that enable this business.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about lighting, design and problem solving and can help the market unlock the full potential of Cooledge.
· Deliver sales objectives by achieving targets and quota in the region in the specification/architectural channel and National Account channel.
· Manage agency sales teams including recruitment, training, support, joint sales calls, and local tradeshows.
· Drive National Account business by prospecting, creating and solidifying strong business relationships, converting prospects to customers, developing effective business strategies for target markets, continuous improvement of processes, and increasing revenue.
· Manage opportunities and pipeline of projects following the stages of the design cycle to predict when product will be required on site.
· Build strong relationships with customers while managing and exceeding customer expectations and creating customer value.
· Provide strategic support to the Marketing Teams for prospecting of new business, including market and industry segmentation research.
· Coordinate with the Regional VP of Sales – North America to ensure consistent and success project execution throughout the Southeast Region
· Must be able and willing to travel (75% +/-)
· Bachelor’s degree or work-related equivalent.
· 5+ years in the lighting industry or in architectural products company in a consultative selling and sales agent relationship position and in a National Account sales role
· Proven record of building long-term mutually beneficial relationships with agencies, specifiers, and end users in national organizations
· A self-starter who can manage complex priorities simultaneously within demanding timelines.
· Ability to develop advanced business planning for national accounts including strategy, sophisticated market analysis and customer insights and execution.
· Strong business acumen including proven analytical, negotiation, financial, communication program and project management, and presentation skills.
· Experience with CRM, forecasting, and project management systems
· Proficient with all Microsoft Office tools especially Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
· Ideally the candidate will reside in the Southeast region of the USA
· Driven by high degree of integrity with cultural and core value alignment to Cooledge
Cooledge offers a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. For additional information on our company, please visit our website at www.cooledgelighting.com
If you are interested in this position, please forward a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please ensure to include the job title in the subject line.
Note: We would like to thank everyone who applies, but only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Thank you very much for your interest in Cooledge Lighting.
No telephone or agency solicitations please!