SIS Project Manager
SIS Project Manager
Richmond, BC or Burlington, MA
Cooledge is leading a new revolution in lighting. We are the company that changed the paradigm of the light source by introducing flexible LED light sheets that deliver high quality illumination in a form factor that is seamless, adaptable, and scalable when compared to traditional lamps.
Now Cooledge is changing the paradigm of the luminaire from traditional points and lines to large-scale luminous ceilings that deliver a unique immersive illumination experience.
Cooledge has delivered innovative illumination products to customers worldwide and supports a global sales channel of direct sales, distribution partners and manufacturer’s representatives.
The Specialty Illumination Solutions (SIS) Project Manager will be responsible for managing and overseeing the installation of our SIS products. The successful candidate will have demonstrated strong project management and leadership skills, as well as the ability to influence both internal and external teams to meet milestones and to drive the completion of a project. You are passionate about delighting our customers.
SIS Project Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Schedules and oversees the installations of Specialty Illumination Solutions (SIS) products. Ensures adherence to contract specifications and established policies and procedures.
- Manage installation of Cooledge SIS Solutions, including providing directions to site contractors.
- Ensures adherence to contract specifications and established policies and procedures.
- Along with the Design and Order teams, determine scheduling and resources for SIS installations which may include pre-site visits.
- Engage and work hand-in-hand with the engineering team to solve complex technical problems in the field.
- Defines measures and metrics to track the performance and impacts of the installation team, including helping to define a consistent, cost-efficient, scalable installation business.
- Streamline communications between internal teams (Design & Application Team, Sales, Engineering and Operations) with our contract manufacturers to ensure cost, capacity, and quality objectives are maintained.
- Manage the transition of new products (SIS and FABRILum) from the design phrase into production and monitor KPIs.
- Work with Operations to ensure inventory available based on sales demand and forecast for SIS and FABRILum.
- May eventually manage an internal installation team as opposed to current subcontract model.
- The role will require up to 10% travel.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (i.e. Engineering, Business) or equivalent combination of education and experience. Working experience in project management in construction or architectural field.
- Minimum of 5 years + of project management experience in a technology company, within the lighting industry ideal
- PMP certification a preference
- The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring effective communication, organization, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to own projects, think big, act quickly, and influence across all levels of an organization.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Diversified experience with entire product lifecycle and supply chain (product development, scale-up, operations management, consumer feedback).
- Outstanding writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate and work through problems quickly and effectively; establish level of engagement required and define the timeline to resolution.
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to drive for results.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective.
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance within a cross - functional environment.
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities.
- Willingness to travel if required.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Cooledge offers a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. For additional information on our company, please visit our website at www.cooledgelighting.com
If you are interested in this position, please forward a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please ensure to include the job title in the subject line.
Note: We would like to thank everyone who applies, but only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Thank you very much for your interest in Cooledge Lighting.
No telephone or agency solicitations please!