Technical Support Representative
ContactMonkey helps businesses boost growth and productivity through their internal communications. With our powerful tech stack, businesses can create, send, and track HTML email within Outlook or Gmail. Today, ContactMonkey’s software is being leveraged within the world’s leading Enterprise organizations, including brands like Rogers, IKEA and KPMG!
2023 has been a great year at ContactMonkey! Here’s what we’ve been up to…
- Ranked by the Globe & Mail as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies
- Recognized as part of the 2023 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ awards program as one of the fastest-growing technology companies based on the highest revenue-growth % for over 4 years
- Recognized in Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ as one of the fastest growing companies in North America
- And finally to cap off the year, we just raised a $55 million Series A financing!
We understand that joining a team is one of the most important decisions you make ❤️, and adding a team member is one of the most important decisions we'll make. Through our process, we want you to get to know us and understand how you approach problems, learn, and what motivates you!
About the job
ContactMonkey is looking for an individual to join our growing Technical Support team as an important front-line technical contributor to the ContactMonkey ecosystem!
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, adapt quickly to incoming customer and user inquiries, and embody our commitment to delivering best-in-class technical support. The ideal candidate should demonstrate strong soft skills, be able to work in an ever-changing environment and look to contribute to resolving issues for our customers with permanent solutions.
Our candidate will be expected to interface and work collaboratively with team leadership, product/dev teams, and the customer success teams to offer the best service possible to our customers.
What you will be doing
- Being the first line of communication with our customers to ensure that their needs are understood and addressed through our helpdesk system and live chat
- Acting as a representative of ContactMonkey to ensure that customer needs and business demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience by being experts both in the organization and in our software
- Note customer conversations in detail through tickets to provide information that is relevant to the case for others who may be assisting you.
- Guiding users through platform troubleshooting, Help Center, or additional tools and resources
- Occasionally working additional hours outside of your normal scheduled shift to accommodate program-related meetings, requests, inquiries, training, or other related matters
How you can stand out
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Salesforce, and GitHub
- Strong familiarity with Slack, Teams, and online communications
- Ability to utilize GetGuru, or other Markdown Language documentation tools
- Ability to discern between customer-facing discussions and presentations, and internal discussions
- Ability to recognize when problems and issues may require elevated and management visibility
🏥 Comprehensive benefits program (health & dental) with $2000 towards mental health services and support
📚 Monthly stipend for personal and professional growth
💰 Stock option plan
🏝 Generous vacation package
🧖 1 personal day to do as you please
☀️ Summer hours in July and August
🌎 Work from anywhere in the world for 6 weeks
💼 Downtown Toronto office for a change of workspace routine
🤝 A supportive team who celebrates successes and tackles challenges together
Our team is reimagining what it means to send and receive valuable communications to an entire workforce. By joining ContactMonkey, rest assured our wickedly smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and great ideas in everything we do. We're looking for talented people who want to grow their career with us while making an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Research shows that women-identifying and other marginalized individuals tend to only apply when they meet 100% of the qualifications; if you don't have all the listed qualifications, we encourage you to apply anyway!
ContactMonkey does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
Should you require any accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats or to report any accessibility problems, please share in your application.