ContactMonkey helps businesses boost growth and productivity through their internal communications. With our powerful tech stack, businesses can create, send, and track HTML email within Outlook or Gmail. Today, ContactMonkey’s software is being leveraged within the world’s leading Enterprise organizations, including brands like Rogers, IKEA and KPMG!
2023 has been a great year at ContactMonkey! Here’s what we’ve been up to…
- Ranked by the Globe & Mail as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies
- Recognized as part of the 2023 Deloitte Technology Fast 50™ awards program as one of the fastest-growing technology companies based on the highest revenue-growth percentage for over 4 yearS
- Recognized in Deloitte Technology Fast 500™as one of the fastest growing companies in North America
- And finally to cap off the year we just raised a $55 million Series A financing!
We understand that joining a team is one of the most important decisions you make ❤️, and adding a team member is one of the most important decisions we'll make. Through our process, we want you to get to know us and understand how you approach problems, learn, and what motivates you!
About the job
We are excited to announce an opening for a Growth Designer to join our vibrant team at ContactMonkey. In this role, you will contribute significantly to the design and user experience, working closely with our Design, Product, and Marketing teams to bring software products from concept to delivery.
What you will be doing
As a Growth Designer, you will have the opportunity to own the entire top-funnel experience of our website and application trials, and refine the way we communicate ContactMonkey’s value to potential customers. You will:
- Play a pivotal role in determining what we build and how we build it, collaborating closely with product and marketing stakeholders.
- Collaborate with product marketing and growth teams to formulate strategies for defining information architecture and presenting compelling narratives to boost user acquisition.
- Design A/B or multivariate tests for the website to enhance conversions, customer acquisition, and user engagement throughout our online platforms.
- Employ and enhance existing design systems to optimize our website for increased growth.
- Lead discovery sessions, customer interviews and experiments to create experiences that convert.
- 3-5 years of professional experience as a Product Designer with a focus on growth and conversion optimization.
- Familiarity with A/B testing tools and methodologies.
- Solid understanding of design thinking processes, user-centered design methodologies, and accessibility principles.
- Figma proficiency. Design Systems, Components, Variants, and Auto Layout are no surprise for you.
How you can stand out
- You have experience working in an agency setting, or with customer-facing websites.
- You have worked on, and improved funnel metrics before: acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and referral.
- Demonstrated experience of working with and leveraging customer data.
- Experience with Google Analytics is an asset.
- Experience with Wordpress is an asset.
🏥 Comprehensive benefits program (health & dental) with $2000 towards mental health services and support!
🤒 5 sick days per year!
📚 Monthly stipend for personal and professional growth!
💰 Stock option plan!
🏝 Generous vacation package!
🧖 1 personal day to do as you please!
☀️ Summer hours in July and August!
🌎 Work from anywhere in the world for 6 weeks!
💼 Downtown Toronto office for a change of workspace routine!
🤝 A supportive team who celebrates successes and tackles challenges together!
Our team is reimagining what it means to send and receive valuable communications to an entire workforce. By joining ContactMonkey, rest assured our wickedly smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and great ideas in everything we do. We're looking for talented people who want to grow their career with us while making an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Research shows that women-identifying and other marginalized individuals tend to only apply when they meet 100% of the qualifications; if you don't have all the listed qualifications, we encourage you to apply anyway!
ContactMonkey does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
Should you require any accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats or to report any accessibility problems, please share in your application or email firstname.lastname@example.org