BDR Manager, Inbound
ContactMonkey helps businesses boost growth and productivity through their internal communications. With our powerful tech stack, businesses can create, send, and track HTML emails within Outlook or Gmail. Today, ContactMonkey’s software is being leveraged within the world’s leading enterprise organizations, including brands like Rogers, IKEA and KPMG! We are pumped to be the best-of-class for internal employee communications.
Ranked as Globe and Mail & Deloitte Technology Fastest-Growing Canadian business this year, the people we hire are key drivers of our success! With ContactMonkey you have the opportunity to make a significant impact while advancing your career. Our team is constantly growing and this means our Talent team is always on the lookout for exceptional people to help us deliver.
We understand that joining a team is one of the most important decisions you make ❤️, and adding a team member is one of the most important decisions we'll make. Through our process, we want you to get to know us and understand how you approach problems, learn, and what motivates you!
About the job
We're seeking a dynamic Business Development Representative Team Lead to help manage our growing sales team and drive our inbound sales initiatives. This role is pivotal in developing strategic sales plans, leading our sales team, and fostering new client relationships. You will test and deliver ways to push our brand in the market, while nurturing and upskilling the BDRs that make up the ContactMonkey team.
What you will be doing
The experienced BDR Manager will lead a team of 10 BDRs in Toronto. The successful candidate will build on our success to date, accelerating the company’s adoption within the market in North America and creating the important building blocks for future growth. This is an in-office position for candidates based in Toronto, Ontario.
- Coach, support, and train your team in sales methodologies to improve qualification processes
- Help recruit, onboard, and build a team of top-performing sales development reps
- Focusing on client acquisition through various inbound tactics.
- Refining sales processes for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Own your team's metrics & performance, ensuring accurate data is recorded on Salesforce and report upwards as appropriate
- Working closely with the Director of Sales and Marketing to drive toward our business goals.
- Inspire, lead and create a positive and high-performance culture and sales environment
- Proven leadership in sales, with a knack for strategy and team management.
- 2+ year of inbound sales experience
- Ability to analyze conversion trends and make data-driven decisions.
- Ambitious, with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Organized, self-motivated leader with proven ability to manage teams
- Ability to keep up with the rapid pace of change during hypergrowth.
You are someone who enjoys
- Driving growth through innovative sales strategies.
- Supporting and coaching a successful sales team.
- Collaborating to create impactful sales processes.
- Navigating the challenges of a dynamic sales environment.
How you can stand out
- Experience in business development.
- Proficiency in CRM and inbound marketing tools.
🏥 Comprehensive benefits program (health & dental)!
📚 Monthly stipend for personal and professional growth!
💰 Stock option plan!
🏝 Generous vacation package!
🧖 1 personal day to do as you please!
☀️ Summer hours in July and August!
🌎 Work from anywhere in the world for 6 weeks!
💼 Downtown Toronto office for a change of workspace routine!
🤝 A supportive team who celebrates successes and tackles challenges together!
Our team is reimagining what it means to send and receive valuable communications to an entire workforce. By joining ContactMonkey, rest assured our wickedly smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and great ideas in everything we do. We're looking for talented people who want to grow their career with us while making an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
Equal Employment Opportunity
ContactMonkey does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
Should you require any accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats or to report any accessibility problems, please share in your application or email firstname.lastname@example.org