Sales Development Representative
ContactMonkey helps businesses boost growth and productivity through their internal communications. With our powerful tech stack, businesses can create, send, and track HTML email within Outlook or Gmail. Today, ContactMonkey’s software is being leveraged within the world’s leading enterprise organizations, including brands like Rogers and IKEA! We are pumped to be the best-in-class for internal employee communications.
We are on a mission to streamline employee communications with our easy-to-use and highly customizable drag-and-drop Email Template Builder. We want to help internal communications teams save time and money by creating engaging employee newsletters that provide 2-way feedback and give internal comms teams helpful analytics.
Ranked as Globe and Mail & Deloitte Technology Fastest-Growing Canadian business this year, the people we hire are key drivers of our success! With ContactMonkey you have the opportunity to make a significant impact while advancing your career. Our team is constantly growing and this means our Talent team is always on the lookout for exceptional people to help us deliver.
We understand that joining a team is one of the most important decisions you make ❤️, and adding a team member is one of the most important decisions we'll make. Through our process, we want you to get to know us and understand how you approach problems, learn, and what motivates you!
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with VP of Sales on ContactMonkey’s outbound playbook (A/B testing outbound cadences and personalized, targeted email campaigns)
- Creating new creative sales and marketing strategies leveraging a multi-channel approach (Linkedin, Email, Video, Cold Calls)
- Contact and qualify prospects through cold calls, emails, and discovery meetings, with the goal of booking qualified demos for the Account Executives
- Developing strategies to maximize your success and collaborate with Account Executives, Product and Marketing
- Getting to know the product, CRM, sales pipeline and understanding the qualification & sales process
You should have:
- 6+ Months of BDR/SDR experience with a proven track record of exceeding targets
- Relentless grit & drive – demonstrated persistent nature and experience overcoming objections.
- An honest and thoughtful communication approach that inspires confidence and builds enthusiasm
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills & attention to detail
Bonus, if you have:
- Expertise using SaaS tools, such as Salesforce, Salesloft, and ZoomInfo
You are someone who enjoys:
- Working in a startup environment where you can make a big impact
- Selling products that make a positive and lasting difference in people's lives
- Asking the right questions and digging deep
- Building repeatable processes and systems that scale
💵 Base salary + commission structure for sales roles
🏥 Comprehensive benefits program (health & dental)!
📚 Monthly stipend for personal and professional growth!
💰 Stock option plan!
🏝 Generous vacation package!
🧖 1 personal day to do as you please!
☀️ Summer hours in July and August!
🌎 Work from anywhere in the world for 6 weeks!
💼 Downtown Toronto office for a change of workspace routine!
🤝 A supportive team who celebrates successes and tackles challenges together!
Our team is reimagining what it means to send and receive valuable communications to an entire workforce. By joining ContactMonkey, rest assured our wickedly smart, high-performing team members will challenge you to learn and grow every day. We value great work and great ideas in everything we do. We're looking for talented people who want to grow their career with us while making an impact with groundbreaking ideas.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Contact Monkey does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, ancestry, colour, place of origin, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, family status or marital status, or any other protected category recognized by provincial or federal laws.
Should you require any accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any accessibility-related assistance, requests for information in accessible alternative formats or to report any accessibility problems, please share in your application.