Business Development Representative
We are actively expanding our sales team to keep up with explosive demand for our Internal Communications Saas product.
Internal Communications is in a position of incredible opportunity since the radical transformation towards remote work in 2020 globally. It is now more important than ever for internal communicators to be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with their teams wherever they are. This is where ContactMonkey comes in.
As the premier software in our field, ContactMonkey is looking for energetic Business Development Representatives to further our presence in what is a relatively new and untapped market with unending potential. You’ll be responsible for initiating the first point of contact with what will become long-lasting relationships with some of the biggest and best companies in the world.
Skills and Qualifications
- You like the idea of getting paid more based on your efforts and results.
- You’re a driven, eager to learn new grad who thrives in fast-paced, constantly changing environments
- Naturally curious – You’re ready to identify and solve problems for clients
- Eager to be the best – The more you learn, the more you earn
- High energy and positive attitude
- Completed university or college degree
- Punctuality and attention to detail
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft office suite/Google suite
- Hit monthly targets of demos booked and conducted
- Respond to and qualify incoming inquiries regarding ContactMonkey’s products
- Prospect for new leads based on ContactMonkey’s ideal customer profile
- Make a great first impression on our prospects and customers
- Work with our experienced Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications
What’s in it for you?
- Base salary + commission structure
- We have an amazing team that is eager to invest in your development as a salesperson and passionate about your success. Direct career path into a full sales role.
- Comprehensive benefits package, gym/sports equipment reimbursement, flexible vacation policy
- Fun & competitive incentives
- Unbeatable culture and energetic atmosphere – even remotely
- Dog-friendly office! We’re currently working remotely, but are looking forward to petting your dogs once we are back at our office at King & Bathurst