We make education into an experience! We have a real passion for designing engaging education technology that brings learning to life. Our team has a strong gaming background combined with expertise in Virtual Reality, simulation and UX. We bring these skills together to create a state of the art solution for healthcare training and assessment. If you have a passion for helping people to learn and a desire to make an impact in healthcare, join our team.
We are innovators and problem solvers, we love to tackle new and different challenges and never stop learning. We are self motivated, highly organized, with minimal hierarchy and a great leadership team.
- We are happy to come to work everyday
- We are constantly learning
- We leave a lasting impression with our clients and partners.
- We want to leave a legacy.
Our Purpose: Make the world a safer place for people to do their best work using neuroscience, technology and education.
Our Values: Learning, Impact through Innovation and Teamwork.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to take a key role in developing new market segments. We are a small, agile team, so the ideal candidate should be a generalist comfortable with wearing multiple hats. Experience in sales, marketing, healthcare training, healthcare technology and/or perioperative nursing is a major asset.
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Help organize and coordinate marketing events such as conferences, webinars, and trade shows
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- 1+ years of experience in marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus (Hubspot, Canva, etc)
What we offer:
Term of Employment: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: Competitive compensation offered.
Location of Work
- Must be a Canadian resident and eligible to work in Canada.
- Remote, with a possible future change to a hybrid model parented at our headquarters in Surrey, BC, Canada.
- Competitive compensation and benefits for full-time permanent staff
- Dynamic work environment with constant innovation and technical challenge
Please send an application outlining your fit to the role to:
Thank you for your interest in Conquer Experience. Only those candidates with a skill set that match our requirements will be contacted.