Business Development Associate
Business Development Associate
We make education into an experience! We have a real passion for designing engaging education technology that brings learning to life. Our team has a strong gaming background combined with expertise in Virtual Reality, simulation and UX. We bring these skills together to create a state of the art solution for healthcare training and assessment. If you have a passion for helping people to learn and a desire to make an impact in healthcare, join our team.
We are innovators and problem solvers, we love to tackle new and different challenges and never stop learning. We are self motivated, highly organized, with minimal hierarchy and a great leadership team.
- We are happy to come to work everyday
- We are constantly learning
- We leave a lasting impression with our clients and partners.
- We want to leave a legacy.
Our Purpose: Make the world a safer place for people to do their best work using neuroscience, technology and education.
Our Values: Learning, Impact through Innovation and Teamwork.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for a Business Development Associate to take a key role in developing new market segments. We are a small, agile team, so the ideal candidate should be a generalist comfortable with wearing multiple hats. Experience in sales, marketing, healthcare training, healthcare technology and/or perioperative nursing is a major asset.
- Explore new markets, segments and territories
- Defining the timelines and resources to meet the Chief Growth Officer’s (CGO) targets
- Managing a pipeline of contacts and organizations
- Preparing unique, standardized proposals and presentations
- Analyzing requirements and business models that could work in new segments
- Participating with leadership team and Product Manager in discussing unique value propositions, product offerings and pricing
- Strong project management, communication and leadership skills
- Experience with Hubspot or similar CRM software
- At least 4 years working in business development and/or technology sales, healthcare software sales
- Experience managing a pipeline of conversations and opportunities
- Flexibility, adaptability, and solid problem-solving skills
- The ability to work closely with a remote team across multiple time zones
- Foundational knowledge gained from a relevant post-secondary program, diploma or degree.
What we offer:
Term of Employment: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: Competitive compensation offered including commissions.
Location of Work
- Must be a Canadian resident and eligible to work in Canada.
- Remote, with a possible future change to a hybrid model parented at our headquarters in Surrey, BC, Canada.
- Competitive compensation and benefits for full-time permanent staff
- Dynamic work environment with constant innovation and technical challenge
Please send an application outlining your fit to the role to:
Thank you for your interest in Conquer Experience. Only those candidates with a skill set that match our requirements will be contacted.