Asset Producer (Dartmouth, NS) - NEW
Asset Producer (NS)
We make education into an experience! We have a real passion for designing engaging education technology that brings learning to life. Our team has a strong gaming background combined with expertise in VR, simulation and UX. We bring these skills together in custom solutions for medical simulation and healthcare training. If you have a passion for helping people to learn and a desire to make an impact on health and safety, join our team.
We are innovators and problem solvers, we love to tackle new and different challenges and never stop learning. We are self motivated, highly organized, with minimal hierarchy and a great leadership team.
- We are happy to come to work everyday
- We are constantly learning
- We leave a lasting impression with our clients and partners.
- We want to leave a legacy.
Make the world a safer place for people to do their best work using neuroscience, technology and education.
Learning, Impact through Innovation and Teamwork.
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for a detail-oriented Digital Asset Producer to take a leadership role in managing the asset creation process to build amazing educational experiences for VR, PC, Mac, and Mobile platforms. We are a small, agile team, so the ideal candidate should be a generalist comfortable with wearing multiple hats. Experience in game development, instructional design, medical education and/or perioperative nursing is a major asset.
- Defining the timelines and resources to meet the Studio Producer’s asset requirements
- Managing the asset production pipeline and assuring quality of final video, 2D, 3D, and audio assets
- Managing multiple projects across different Jira boards, creating tasks and tracking progress
- Ensuring stakeholders are kept informed of progress and any blocks or changes to timelines
- Hiring and managing asset production team members – Video editors, 2D artists, and 3D artists
- Identifying and providing clear direction to outsourced service providers
- Tracking assets in a Digital Asset Management (DAM) system
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Experience with Jira, or similar project tracking tools
- At least 4 years working in software development or digital media teams
- Experience building or helping to build a production team
- Experience effectively managing people and outside contractors
- Flexibility, adaptability, and solid problem-solving skills
- The ability to work closely with a remote team across multiple time zones
- Solid in one and working knowledge of the following – Photography, Audio/Video Editing, 3D Modeling, Virtual Reality Technology, Video Games and Simulation Training
Foundational knowledge gained from a relevant post-secondary program, diploma or degree.
What we offer:
Term of Employment
Competitive Salary offered
Location of Work
Remote, with a possible future change to a hybrid model with some work at our Content Studio in Dartmouth, NS, Canada.
- Competitive compensation and benefits for full-time permanent staff
- Dynamic work environment with constant innovation and technical challenge
- Technical leadership and on-going professional development
Please send an application outlining your fit to the role to:
Thank you for your interest in Conquer Experience. Only those candidates with a skill set that match our requirements will be contacted.