Business Development Representative
Are you a passionate and driven sales professional who is looking to make a real impact in an organization? If so, we want to hear from you!
Conexiom is the only SaaS platform that transforms emailed Sales Orders and Invoices from customers and suppliers into fully automated electronic transactions with 100% accuracy across quote-to-cash and procure-to-pay processes. Leading manufacturers and distributors, including 16 of the top 20 industrial distributors, rely on Conexiom to win and retain more customers through a best-in-class order fulfillment experience, provide transparency for regulatory compliance, and become the employer of choice in a tight labor market.
About the Opportunity:
As a BDR at Conexiom, you will be responsible for generating and qualifying B2B leads, scheduling demos, and moving them through the sales process. You will also be responsible for building relationships with corporate executives and influencers. This is a vital and meaningful position focused on growing new B2B relationships. At Conexiom, we are dedicated to investing in your career by offering world-class training and development from top professionals and leaders with a proven track record of building and mentoring successful teams.
Successful BDRs exhibit the following traits:
- You’ve never met a stranger. Striking up a conversation with someone new comes natural. You have a knack for asking the right questions to make a genuine connection.
- You love a challenge. You want to be the best. You aren’t afraid to find new ways to get past a barrier to get to your goal
- Your energy is contagious to every person you interact with throughout the day
- You want more out of life and are willing to roll up your sleeves and work hard for it. You take pride and ownership in everything you do
- You view challenges as opportunities and find creative ways to break down any barriers to success
- You consistently demonstrate determination in an ever-changing environment
- You're comfortable giving and receiving feedback and you're all about learning and improving
- You love to research and can quickly develop a deep understanding of our product, our market, our competitors, and our ideal customer profile
- You have an open mind and are willing to learn our systems quickly
- Actively seek out and engage with new leads by phone, email, and social channels to attract new customers to Conexiom, explaining the value of Conexiom’s software and services in a manner that aligns with their role and business objectives
- Research leads to better convey how Conexiom can help them, personalizing outreach messaging
- Pre-qualify new opportunities by assessing mutual interest and purchasing power
- Develop and run pipeline activity against assigned quotas
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, new technologies, and competitors
- Effectively use Salesforce, SalesLoft, LinkedIn and other sales tools to track engagement with prospective buyers
- Strong intellectual and emotional intelligence.
- Ability to leverage relationships and proven sales techniques for success
- Effective communicator, strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, driven and results-oriented
- Excellent, presentation and closing skills
- Experience with outreach such as cold calling, emailing, and social selling.
Growth & Performance
- Our BDRs have specific metrics that determine performance. You can expect daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs in this role.
- This role is eligible for a $60,000 base salary and variable compensation with first year on target earnings of $100,000.
Conexiom closes the digital gap between emailed orders and ERP systems to fulfill customer's expectations for ease, speed, and accuracy. We’re able to do this by converting outdated order processing into a modern digital experience to improve efficiency, customer experience and profits. We are a globally dispersed team with employees based around the United States, Canada and Europe. Our company headquarters is located in Vancouver, BC and we have offices in Kitchener, ON and London, England. Visit Conexiom.com.
Conexiom embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are working to ensure that the profile of our staff reflects the profile of the communities we work in and serve. For that reason, we seek resumes and expressions of interest from a broad and diverse talent pool. Strength comes from the inclusion of diverse perspectives and experiences.
Reasons to work for Conexiom:
Our MISSION is to transform broken processes into business value
We are DATA-driven and RESULTS-focused
We show our COMMITMENT** **to the people that make-up Conexiom by:
- Training and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Work/Life balance – Open PTO Policy in North America & Flex days in the UK
- Comprehensive health, dental, & vision insurance
We build products & internal processes that increase efficiencies and drive INNOVATION for our customers
- We care for each other
- We hold ourselves accountable
- We make our customers heroes
- We over-communicate
- We are inclusive & want to make change for the better
Conexiom is proud to offer equal employment opportunities. If you have a need that requires accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org