General | Engineering Manager
As an Engineering Manager, you will lead a team of engineers to support our product development and innovation. You are responsible for overseeing the technical direction, mentoring engineers, and ensuring project milestones are met.
- Manage and oversee the software development team.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance.
- Coordinate with product and design teams to align technical solutions with business needs.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality software solutions within deadlines.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement in the team.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in software development with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent leadership and team-building skills.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.