Senior Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
St. John's, NL, Canada · Remote
Posted on Friday, January 6, 2023
As a Senior Customer Success Manager (CSM) at CoLab, you will add value by acting as the primary relationship-holder with our customers. Starting with the onboarding process, you’ll work with the Senior Onboarding Project Manager in achieving the client’s desired outcomes identified during the sales process and begin defining the customer success relationship. You’ll then foster deep partnerships with your assigned customers and interact with them on regular cadences to identify opportunities for account expansion, product adoption, product feedback, advocacy and more. You’ll also determine risks for contraction and churn, and lead the mitigation of those risks. By maintaining relationships with senior-level stakeholders, as well as day-to-day contacts, you’ll develop an in-depth understanding of the customer's needs, helping them to realize the full value of CoLab’s product. With this information, you’ll then communicate common customer behaviors and needs to the sales, marketing, and product teams. You’ll also use data to analyze insights and activity, communicating findings to the customer and CoLab regarding adoption health.
What you’ll do:
- Provide outstanding customer experience to a diverse list of accounts, primarily teams within large enterprise organizations, to drive long term client satisfaction
- Understand our product deeply in order to provide innovative solutions to solve complex customer problems using CoLab’s Software, introduce new product use cases, and provide helpful expertise to our product team.
- Build trusting and open relationships with new and existing customers to help realize business goals
- Work with the Senior Onboarding Project Manager to support the onboarding of new customers
- Champion upsells and cross-sells, facilitate and lead renewals, and assist the sales team in expansion opportunities
- Identify and mitigate churn risks
- Drive advocacy through referrals, testimonials, case studies and more
- Facilitate value-driven conversations with all levels of stakeholders throughout key touchpoints, such as health checks, QBRs, EBRs, and more
- Be the voice of the customer; lobby for resources where necessary and relay important product feedback to the product team
- Liaise with Customer Support on escalations or trends in issues
What you’ll need:
- Demonstrated experience in a senior customer success or account management role, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Industry knowledge; engineering background preferred
- Experience managing large mid-market and/or enterprise accounts
- Proven ability to interact with and drive projects at C-level, VP, and Director client levels, collaborate with customers, and to set and manage expectations
- Ability to dig deep during conversations and use product with customers
- Passion for solving tough problems with a bias towards action
- Ability to build strong relationships with a diverse range of customers
- Strong knowledge of technical concepts to provide high-level guidance with implementation and solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a broad range of external and internal teams
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone, web conference, and in writing
- Ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous environment - startup experience is a major plus
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- Ability to use Salesforce, Zendesk, Google Suite and other software applications
- This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive compensation package that includes stock options.
- This role offers an extended health and benefits package that includes unlimited paid vacation and RRSP matching, up to 5% (For Canada Only)
- Our main office location is in St. John’s, NL where we offer hybrid and remote opportunities. This position has the flexibility to work remotely from anywhere in Canada.
See more open positions at CoLab
Something looks off?