[Contract] Go-To-Market Talent Sourcer
People & HR
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 24, 2024
Who are we?
Our mission is to scale intelligence to serve humanity. We’re training and deploying frontier models for developers and enterprises who are building AI systems to power magical experiences like content generation, semantic search, RAG, and agents. We believe that our work is instrumental to the widespread adoption of AI.
We obsess over what we build. Each one of us is responsible for contributing to increasing the capabilities of our models and the value they drive for our customers. We like to work hard and move fast to do what’s best for our customers.
Cohere is a team of researchers, engineers, designers, and more, who are passionate about their craft. Each person is one of the best in the world at what they do. We believe that a diverse range of perspectives is a requirement for building great products.
Join us on our mission and shape the future!
Why this role?
Cohere is in a unique and exciting position to grow our go-to-market teams globally! We are expanding our Talent Team and are looking for creative, high-performing talent sourcers who are eager to take on a new challenge as we are in the early stages of building the Talent Acquisition function. In this role, you will master a new domain of sourcing, source world-class technical talent, and influence the scaling of a high-growth Canadian tech company. If you consider yourself resilient, collaborative, influential, and a lifelong learner, we’d love to hear from you!
Please Note: We have offices in Toronto, San Francisco, and London but embrace being remote-first!
As a Talent Sourcer, you will:
- Build, own, and nurture a strong pipeline of world-class talent by utilizing a range of sourcing techniques, including LinkedIn and other creative sourcing strategies.
- Make sure our candidates have a world-class recruiting experience with us.
- Work with hiring managers and talent partners to create effective sourcing strategies.
- Keep up-to-date with talent market and industry insights so we can make informed decisions.
- Keep track of recruiting funnels in our ATS, Lever, and update the progress regularly.
- Find creative ways to proactively source candidates to optimize the top of the funnel.
- Build relationships with diverse tech and talent communities.
- Bring in other exciting talent projects and take ownership of them.
You may be a good fit if:
- You have 5+ years of experience sourcing for roles across go-to-market teams.
- You have experience scaling high-growth teams (experience at startups is a preferred).
- You are a creative problem solver and thrive under pressure. We are a fast-growing startup and with that comes ambiguity and change.
- You are a natural influencer and enjoy working cross-functionally.
- You love data and take a data-driven approach to your sourcing.
- You are passionate about diversity, community, and ensuring an equitable recruiting process.
- You are naturally curious, with a keen interest in the AI industry, specifically around NLP, LLMs, and cutting-edge research in this space.
If some of the above doesn’t line up perfectly with your experience, we still encourage you to apply! If you consider yourself a thoughtful worker, a lifelong learner, and a kind and playful team member, Cohere is the place for you.
We value and celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive work environment for all. We welcome applicants of all kinds and are committed to providing an equal opportunity process. Cohere provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
🤝 An open and inclusive culture and work environment
🧑💻 Work closely with a team on the cutting edge of AI research
🍽 Weekly lunch stipend, in-office lunches & snacks
🦷 Full health and dental benefits, including a separate budget to take care of your mental health
🐣 100% Parental Leave top-up for 6 months for employees based in Canada, the US, and the UK
🎨 Personal enrichment benefits towards arts and culture, fitness and well-being, quality time, and workspace improvement
🏙 Remote-flexible, offices in Toronto, Palo Alto, San-Francisco and London and co-working stipend
✈️ 6 weeks of vacation
Note: This post is co-authored by both Cohere humans and Cohere technology.