Certification & Training Lead - LLM University
People & HR
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2023
Who are we?
Our mission is to scale intelligence to serve humanity. We’re training and deploying frontier models for developers and enterprises who are building AI systems to power magical experiences like content generation, semantic search, RAG, and agents. We believe that our work is instrumental to the widespread adoption of AI.
We obsess over what we build. Each one of us is responsible for contributing to increasing the capabilities of our models and the value they drive for our customers. We like to work hard and move fast to do what’s best for our customers.
Cohere is a team of researchers, engineers, designers, and more, who are passionate about their craft. Each person is one of the best in the world at what they do. We believe that a diverse range of perspectives is a requirement for building great products.
Join us on our mission and shape the future!
Why this role?
Cohere’s LLM University is a comprehensive course in Generative AI for all developers and enterprises, from beginner to advanced knowledge. This is a unique opportunity to own Cohere’s Large Language Model (LLM) University program to upskill and empower the next generation of Gen AI builders, from developers to enterprises and partners. You will be the product owner from concept, implementation, driving awareness and adoption to enable builders across the ecosystem.
As a Certification & Training Lead, you will:
- Lead Cohere’s LLM University across all aspects, including content, delivery, and certification for builders of all experience levels that are actively building or integrating LLM and Generative AI in their products.
- Partner with Developer Relations, Solution Architects, and SMEs across the organization to define and build the content and certifications.
- Scope and prioritize the building of the content with strong project management skills as per customer requirements, both internal and external.
- Build a self-paced certification program with docs, code examples, videos, and other formats as required.
- Run bespoke training and boot camps for partners and SIs to enable their teams and consultants to build with Cohere.
- Strategically build content syndication plans with partners, SIs, universities, and learning platforms to increase distribution of the LLM University content to reach a broader audience.
- Enable teams within enterprises, partners, and SIs through training and enablement programs to build with Cohere.
- Implement an LMS or credentialing platform to build a self-paced learning program in partnership with the tech team.
- Define and own the KPIs to increase awareness and adoption of the courses and certifications completed.
The Certification & Training Lead role is a good match for you if you have:
- 4+ years of experience designing, developing, and running training and certification for B2B Enterprise products and customers.
- Experience with digital credentialing platforms or Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Extensive experience working with cross-functional partners and content SMEs within Product, Engineering, Developer Relations, and Solution Architects.
- A GM mindset, are a creative problem solver, and have the ability to influence.
- A scrappy, startup mentality along with the ability to move fast & iterate quickly & learn on the go & take initiative.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple concurrent priorities with a hands-on, pragmatic approach.
- Experience with technical products is a plus.
If some of the above doesn’t line up perfectly with your experience, we still encourage you to apply! If you consider yourself a thoughtful worker, a lifelong learner, and a kind and playful team member, Cohere is the place for you.
We value and celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive work environment for all. We welcome applicants of all kinds and are committed to providing an equal opportunity process. Cohere provides accessibility accommodations during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
🤝 An open and inclusive culture and work environment
🧑💻 Work closely with a team on the cutting edge of AI research
🍽 Weekly lunch stipend, in-office lunches & snacks
🦷 Full health and dental benefits, including a separate budget to take care of your mental health
🐣 100% Parental Leave top-up for 6 months for employees based in Canada, the US, and the UK
🎨 Personal enrichment benefits towards arts and culture, fitness and well-being, quality time, and workspace improvement
🏙 Remote-flexible, offices in Toronto, Palo Alto, San-Francisco and London and co-working stipend
✈️ 6 weeks of vacation
Note: This post is co-authored by both Cohere humans and Cohere technology.