Field Operations Supervisor
We’re on a mission to reinvent the way people buy, sell, and own cars. Are you game?
Clutch is Canada’s largest online used car retailer, delivering a seamless, hassle-free car buying and selling experience to drivers everywhere. Customers can browse hundreds of cars from the comfort of their homes, get the right one delivered to their door, and enjoy peace of mind with our 10-Day Money-Back Guarantee… and that’s just the beginning.
Named three years in a row to the Globe & Mail’s list of the Top Growing Companies in Canada and also awarded spots on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50™ and Fast 500™ lists, we’re looking to add curious, hard-working, and driven individuals to our growing team.
Headquartered in Toronto, Clutch was founded in 2017 and currently services Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, and Prince Edward Island. Clutch is backed by several world-class investors, including D1 Capital, Canaan Partners, Real Ventures, BrandProject, and Upper90. To learn more, visit clutch.ca.
About the role:
We are looking for a Field Operations Supervisor (Outbound) for our field operations & logistics team. Our business operates at a speed and volume unmatched in traditional car dealerships and we’re looking for a supervisor who can lead and support the field operations side of the business.
Experience in Automotive, Logistics or B2C services is a bonus, but the ability to thrive in a high-performance, fast-paced, environment is a requirement.
What You'll Do:
- You will be supervising a team of field specialists who will be responsible for customer activities
- You will be responsible for the performance of the team and delivering on the activities with stellar customer service
- You will own fleet management of our flatbeds: Keep up with the maintenance schedules and keep all flatbeds operational at all times
- Training and Onboarding new hires
- Lead by example and jump into activities when required
- Other job duties would include: printing documents, building daily schedules etc.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2 or more years in a supervising role, managing a team of 5-10 members
- Relentless desire for winning and high performance on the team
- Comfortable with tech-enabled processes and proficient in using software tools such as Google Sheets etc.
- You have an ownership mindset where you are end responsible for the results of your team and no excuses
Why You'll Love It at Clutch:
- Be a part of a team disrupting a traditional industry.
- Freedom to innovate and ownership of your role.
- Competitive pay and equity incentives.
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits.
Please note this role is on-site in Etobicoke (not hybrid), you must be comfortable working on-site.
Clutch is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. If you require accommodation at any stage of the interview process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.