We give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. Join our team!
At Christie®, we create award-winning light technology solutions and services that help our partners and customers deliver unforgettable shared experiences. We’re a global group of passionate people at a company committed to leading-edge innovation, creating high-quality illumination products and solutions, and inspiring our customers and one another. We like to say we’re a global company with local roots. We work collaboratively to support our partners in every market and region we serve around the world.
About the opportunity:
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Test Technician to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. The successful candidate will play a key role in assembling our professional video products, including SMPTE 2110 Streaming Products and HDMI, DP, and SDI products for broadcast, post-production, and live events.
- Assemble and test professional video products, including SMPTE 2110 Streaming Products and HDMI, DP, and SDI products, according to assembly instructions and specifications.
- Inspect assembled products to ensure they meet quality standards and functional requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve assembly issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with engineering, production, and quality teams to optimize assembly processes and improve product quality.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, ensuring compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
- Document assembly processes and maintain records of completed assemblies.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives and contribute to the overall efficiency of the production process.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Location: Phoenix, AZ
What we are offering:
A competitive salary, vacation, health & dental benefits, and employer-matched 401K plan.
You’ll have opportunities to learn, grow and collaborate with professionals on a global reach. Whether you’re working with the leading minds in the industry on high-profile projects, with internal teams to support continuous improvement, or with our customers to inspire and delight – your contributions will make a difference.
The experience and skills we value:
- High school diploma or equivalent; technical or vocational training in electronics or a related field is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in assembly, preferably in the professional video or broadcast industry.
- Knowledge of SMPTE 2110, HDMI, DP, and SDI standards and protocols is an advantage.
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings, schematics, and specifications.
What will put you ahead:
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to product quality.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Standing, Bending,
- Light Lifting (up to 25 lbs.), Moderate (25-50 lbs.) to Heavy (50 lbs.+)
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Travel (ex. Noise Volume etc.)
- Reading and Writing
- Ability to Comprehend
- Sitting and using finger movements
- Communicating orally
- Handling objects (manual dexterity)
- Reason and analyze.
- Perform calculations.
Christie is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status (VEVRRA). We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc., please call Human Resources at (714) 236-8610. We are open Monday through Friday from, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Time.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Christie Digital Systems provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
- Pay Type Salary
Something looks off?