We give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. Join our team!
At Christie®, we create award-winning light technology solutions and services that help our partners and customers deliver unforgettable shared experiences. We’re a global group of passionate people at a company committed to leading-edge innovation, creating high-quality illumination products and solutions, and inspiring our customers and one another. We like to say we’re a global company with local roots. We work collaboratively to support our partners in every market and region we serve around the world.
About the opportunity:
- Create display solutions for public attractions visited by millions of people worldwide
- Learn from and contribute to an industry leader in display technologies
- Develop your skills in computer vision, projection, and spatial manipulation related technologies
- Build and play with complete projection systems: virtually, at your desk, in one of our labs, and on customer sites
- Write and maintain production code
- Write and maintain unit test suites
- Work collaboratively with team members, users, and other stakeholders
- Work as part of an agile software team
What we’re offering:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Computer/Software Engineering, or similar
- 5 or more years of software development experience
- Experience developing software in C++
- Problem Solving, Spatial Reasoning Skills
- Object-Oriented development skills
- Strong desire for continuous learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with computer vision technologies and hardware
- Experience developing software for distributed systems
- Experience with Unreal engine and/or Unity
- Solid understanding of optimization and software performance evaluation
Christie is an equal opportunity employer that does not unlawfully discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, religion, gender identity, gender expression, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability.
Christie is committed to a fair and inclusive work environment. We will endeavor to accommodate the needs of qualified applicants in all parts of the hiring process. All offers of employment at Christie are conditional upon the successful completion of a background screening and we engage a third party vendor to complete the process. Your consent is required prior to the process beginning.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
Something looks off?