CSR Order Specialist (Bilingual English/Spanish) (Remote)
We give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. Join our team!
At Christie®, we create award-winning light technology solutions and services that help our partners and customers deliver unforgettable shared experiences. We’re a global group of passionate people at a company committed to leading-edge innovation, creating high-quality illumination products and solutions, and inspiring our customers and one another. We like to say we’re a global company with local roots. We work collaboratively to support our partners in every market and region we serve around the world.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for Customer Care Coordinator International Specialist to act as a liaison between external/internal customers and companies on a global level. The incumbent is responsible for the timely and accurate fulfillment of orders and providing assistance to primarily Latin America customers and secondarily, North America customers with questions or disputes regarding information on their account.
- Deliver excellent customer service serving as primary point of contact for sales region and/or territory, capturing the customer requests and advocating for resolution that meets customer expectation while acting in Christie’s best interest
- Process and manage sales orders daily ensuring accuracy from entry to delivery of goods and ensuring all pertinent documentation is linked and filed in Image Now. Orders may include, but are not limited to the following: sales orders, sales credits, return orders and service contracts.
- Facilitate general inquires or requests regarding all aspects of customer care, including but not limited to RMA questions, general order inquiries, general product questions, website navigation, and sales promotions/programs.
- Collection of warranty returns within permissible time frames and issue invoices for past due returns within maximum of 90 days from deployment of replacement.
- Coordinate service repairs returns, issuing work orders, and billing customers for the cost of repairs within 3 days of shipping customer owned equipment.
- Initiate, manage, and ensure all freight damage claims are resolved and information is clearly communicated to our customers.
- Responsible for documenting approvals and anomalies to ensure compliance, abiding by all JSOX compliance controls.
- Validate and issue RMAs for product being returned for credit and ensure all pertinent documentation are linked and filed in Image Now.
- Send denial letters and explain to customers reasons for denial.
- Validate and execute distribution and/or sales credit claims and ensure all pertinent documentation is linked and filed in Image Now. Claims include, but are not limited to the following: Rebates, Dealer Margins, Price Adjustments/Corrections and/or Marketing.
- Provide proactive support to customer care team members, global departments as required expediting requirements for information and coordinating all efforts in the best interest of the customer.
What we are offering:
A competitive salary, vacation, health & dental benefits, and employer-matched 401 K pension plan.
You will have opportunities to learn, grow and collaborate with professionals on a global reach. Whether you are working with the leading minds in the industry on high-profile projects, with internal teams to support continuous improvement, or with our customers to inspire and delight – your contributions will make a difference.
The experience and skills we value:
- High School Degree
- 1-3 years’ experience working with a customer base
- Data entry experience
What will put you ahead:
- Strong comprehension of all applications and research methods
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills: ability to communicate in both English and Spanish effectively and concisely and build relationships
- Resolution management skills: ability to effectively resolve escalated issues in a timely manner
- Excellent organizational and attention to detail: ability to prioritize demands and multi-task to compete daily objectives
- Excellent writing and editing skills, including an excellent command of English and Spanish grammar
- Standing, Bending, Pushing/Pulling
- Light Lifting (up to 25 lbs.), Moderate (25-50 lbs.) to Heavy (50 lbs.+)
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Reading and Writing
- Ability to Comprehend
- Sitting and using finger movements
- Communicating orally
- Handling objects (manual dexterity)
- Reason and analyze
- Perform calculations
Christie is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status (VEVRRA). We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special assistance or accommodation while seeking employment with Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc., please call Human Resources at (714) 236-8610. We are open Monday through Friday from, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Pacific Time.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO):
Christie Digital Systems provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, age, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces Service Medal veteran, or other protected veteran, marital status, familial status, age, handicap or disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, uniformed service status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here:
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $22.00
- Max Hiring Rate $27.55
Something looks off?