Enterprise Field Applications Engineer
We give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. Join our team!
At Christie®, we create award-winning light technology solutions and services that help our partners and customers deliver unforgettable shared experiences. We’re a global group of passionate people at a company committed to leading-edge innovation, creating high-quality illumination products and solutions, and inspiring our customers and one another. We like to say we’re a global company with local roots. We work collaboratively to support our partners in every market and region we serve around the world.
The Customer Service Engineer is responsible for providing field-based product repair, maintenance and installation services in the EMEA region.
What we’re offering
You’ll have opportunities to learn, grow, and collaborate with professionals on a global reach. Whether you’re working with the leading minds in the industry on high-profile projects, with internal teams to support continuous improvement, or with our customers to inspire and delight—yourcontributions will make a difference.
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues and repairing and/or updating AV system, Interactive media systems, software and related equipment in a timely manner either on-site or through remote technical support
- Performing timely and effective service activities on customer sites within designated market, meeting or exceeding customer expectations for efficient system operation
- Performing preventative scheduled maintenance to ensure optimum operation and a minimum of down time of AV system, Interactive media systems, software and related equipment.
- Increasing end user ability to effectively operate and maintain the system through onsite technical training relating to the operation of AV system, Interactive media systems, software and related equipment.
- Setting up and supporting live events/screening for special event in accordance with established standards and regulations
- Coordinating equipment repairs, tools availability, RMA parts and PM parts for maintenance accurately and timely to support team to allocate the material and resources accordingly.
- BS/BA in a technical field (Electrical or Software) (or equivalent technical experience)
- 2 - 5 years of Customer Service Engineer / Field Application experience in the AV industry
- Ability to diagnose and repair complex technical problems independently
- High knowledge of analogue and digital theory related to LCD/CRT/DMD projectors
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong communication, Presentation/Teaching skills
- Understanding of customer requirements and relationships
- Benefit if fluent in any of these languages (German, French, Spanish, others), as a plus. English is a must.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to bring excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills, decision making and leadership skills, self-motivated and strong communication.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel % 100
- Telecommute % 100
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Wednesday, March 1, 2023
Something looks off?