Solutions & Software Development - Engineering QA Specialist I
We give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. Join our team!
At Christie®, we create award-winning light technology solutions and services that help our partners and customers deliver unforgettable shared experiences. We’re a global group of passionate people at a company committed to leading-edge innovation, creating high-quality illumination products and solutions, and inspiring our customers and one another. We like to say we’re a global company with local roots. We work collaboratively to support our partners in every market and region we serve around the world.
The Engineering Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible to test both hardware and software for all Pandoras Box product line as well as the WidgetDesigner to constantly ensure and maximize the quality of these products.
· Define, execute and document varying test cases (manual and automated) for Pandoras Box and Widget Designer
· Support Product Management in defining tests and acceptance criteria for new features
· Assist development team to troubleshoot issues
· Setup and test hardware
· Assist Technical Support staff with external tickets, investigating and testing a wide range of bugs and hardware problems
· Analyze new features to gain understanding of their purpose and functionality, discussing with Developers and Technical Product Manager toclarify questions, concerns and testing goals
· Review and evolve test procedures
· Write product documentation
· Make recommendations for new features or procedural changes that will make the software more user friendly.
· BS/BA in Electronic Engineering and/or Media Technology Degree (or equivalent technical experience)
· 2 - 4 years of hands-on experience in the AV industry
· Ability to diagnose and execute complex technical problems independently
· Strong knowledge of projector technology
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to bring excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills, decision making and leadership skills, self-motivated and strongcommunication.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career, we want to hear from you! Get in touch with us and we can tell you more about this excitingtechnology growth area.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
Something looks off?