Solutions & Software Development - Developer Software
We give bright minds the tools to be truly creative and innovative. Join our team!
At Christie®, we create award-winning light technology solutions and services that help our partners and customers deliver unforgettable shared experiences. We’re a global group of passionate people at a company committed to leading-edge innovation, creating high-quality illumination products and solutions, and inspiring our customers and one another. We like to say we’re a global company with local roots. We work collaboratively to support our partners in every market and region we serve around the world.
About the opportunity:
Christie is looking for a Software Developer to join our technical team. This position is responsible for writing software code for Widget Designer using .Net languages. This includes the development of the code architecture as well as implementation of new features.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to bring excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills, proactive decision making and analytical skills, be self-motivated and have strong customer communication.
What we’re offering
A competitive salary, vacation and employer-matched pension plan.
You’ll have opportunities to learn, grow, and collaborate with professionals on a global reach. Whether you’re working with the leading minds in the industry on high-profile projects, with internal teams to support continuous improvement, or with our customers to inspire and delight—your contributions will make a difference.
The experience and skills we value:
- Fluent in German and English
- 3 – 5 years of .Net coding experience , preferably Full Stack
- Very good knowledge in multi-threaded applications (ideally .NET TPL)
- General knowledge in network protocols/-technologies (i.e. TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, WebSockets)
- Bachelor / Master’s in Computer Programming (Possibly a Physics, Mathematics or Natural Science background)
- Very good computer skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work as a team in order to fulfill business goals
What will put you ahead:
- Working experience in the Event or AV companies
- Good research skills and follow through to successfully resolve questions and issues
- Good knowledge of Web technologies/Distributed Systems as a bonus
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 50
Something looks off?